{Ding}

"Hm?" I reach into my phone and read a message from Midoriya. "Me...and the rest of the boys...are going to the pool for some training...was wondering...if you wanted to come..."

"Y/N, who are you texting?" Momo asked giving me an upside down kiss and looking at my phone.

"Oh, it's just Midoriya. He and the rest are coming for some training or whatever." I said.

"Good, that way Mineta can be stopped by many people now." Momo said.

I replied "I'm already here" to Midoriya who gave me a thumbs up emoji. I wonder how this is going to go.

"Hey Y/N, since we were forced to wear these kind of swimsuits, you want to see mine?" Momo asked with a blush.

"I don't see why not." I said with a smile. "Since you're suggesting~"

"Stop it." She said hitting my chest. "Now come."

"We haven't started." I said.

Momo then sighed with a smile and dragged me to the locker rooms.

"Wait you're undressing in front of me?" I asked with a blush.

"Oh c'mon now, you've seen me naked before you know~" she said with a smile and taking off her swimsuit in front of me.

I gulped and looked away. I'm sensitive when it comes to her being naked.

"You can look now Y/N." Momo said wit a giggle.

I then looked at her to see something beautiful.

"What do you think?" She asked.

"I-It looks great." I said.

"Fu~ fu~ fu~" Momo then began to put on her other non attractive swimsuit. "Now let's go back."

"Ok. I'll be right there." I said walking out. "Huh? Hey Midoriya."

"Oh, hey Y/N." Midoriya said. "Are you going back to the pool?"

"Yeah, I'll meet you out there ok?" I said waving and going back to the pool to see everyone. "Oh hey guys, what's up?"

"Y/N, good to see you man." Kirishima said fist bumping me.

"Same." I said.

"There you are slowpokes." Iida said waving to Midoriya and the other two next to him.

"So, you're going to train as well?" Todoroki asked.

"Might as well since Midoriya suggested it. I was just keeping watch and making sure two people don't creep on the girls." I said looki NV at Kaminari and Mineta being carried by Iida.

"I see." Todoroki said.

{Timeskip}

"That was great guys." I said stretching.

"Here, I brought these for everyone." Iida said putting down a cooler full of orange soda.

"Nice!" Kirishima said.

"Deku!" Kat yelled. "You want to settle this right now?!"

"What took you long?" I asked Kirishima.

"It took a lot of convincing. Then I said Midoriya was there training he just told me to get out and he'll meet me in the locker rooms." Kirishima explained.

"Well that makes sense." I said finishing my soda.

"Attention everyone!" Iida said raising his hand. "I propose that we see which of the boys can swim 50 meters the fastest. A friendly race."

"Yeah!"

"That sounds fun."

"Let's do it."

"Iida!" Momo said. "Why don't you let us help you out with this?"

"Yes, please." Iida said.

"Hold on, what about our quirks?" I asked. "Are we allowed?"

"We're at school, so there shouldn't be a problem with that." Iida said. "However! You cannot cause damage to your classmates or the building."

"Wait!" Kaminari said. "What about Y/N?"

"What about me?" I said.

"Yeah, Y/N has multiple quirks he can use in this race." Sero said.

"Hmm, how about this? Y/N, you are only allowed to use one of your quirks." Midoriya suggested.

Easy. I know which one to use.

"Ok, that sounds fair." I said with a nod.

The first round was me, Kat, Kaminari, Tokoyami, Koda, and Mineta going against each other. I was standing up fine while the rest got ready to swim.

"All right, now, everyone, on your marks!" Momo announced. "Get set!"

The whistle then blew and Kat jumped in the air while I just teleported only for Kat to crash into the fence.

"I won!" I said putting my hands in the air.

"What do you think you're doing?" Sero asked pointing at me.

"You didn't even touch the water!" Kirishima pointed as well.

"Hey, don't blame me. I'm not the one who said we can use quirks." I said.

The next two rounds Todoroki used his ice to get around and Midoriya used One for All to barely beat Iida. Next up were the three victors. Me, Todoroki, and Midoriya for the final round.

"On your marks! Get set!"

{Whistle}

I was going to teleport when I saw myself in the same location. I then see Midoriya and Todoroki just fall in the water too. Did we fuck up?

"What happened?" Kaminari asked.

"Why aren't they using their quirks?" Sero asked.

"It's 5pm." I turn my head around to see Aizawa. "Your authorized pool time is officially over. Hurry up and go home."

"It's five?" I asked looking at my watch. "Oh shoot, I guess it's time you guys."

"Aw man! Just when the good part was going to happen." Kirishima said.

"We all knew who was going to win either way." Kat said. "It was going to be Y/N with his bullshit of teleporting."

"No was not, I was going to fly this time." I said.

"Tch. Whatever. I'll meet you at home." Kat said walking away.

"I'll see you there too." I said.

I wonder what camp is going to be like. I hope there are no villains over there or I'd kill someone by now. I'm being sarcastic obviously...