Chapter four

Eijirou sat in class and watched the door. He waited for Katsuki to enter the classroom. It's only the third day of Gordan Ramsey being with them this week, but Katsuki looked like he hasn't been sleeping.

He sighed when Katsuki still hadn't walked into class. He was worried, he wanted to know what was wrong.

He slumped against his desk as he continued to stare at the door. Where was he. He's never late getting to class.

Eijirou perked up like a dog when he finally saw the blond enter. Except, he looked worse than yesterday. What's wrong?

Katsuki caught Eijirou staring at him, he gave him a small, fake cocky, smirk. Eijirou smiled back at him, but it seemed a bit strained.

He doesn't even want to be around you, stop trying. Katsuki lost the smirk and sat down. He closed his eyes as he leaned his head onto his hands.

Even Eijirou doesn't want to be around you, he looked pained to even smile at you. He wished the voice would go away. He was tired and didn't want to deal with it.

Eijirou looked at Katsuki worried. His usual cocky smirk looked so fake. He didn't realize how strained his smile looked until after Katsuki sat down. He looked so tired.

Eijirou was planning on getting up and going to talk to him. Try and cheer him up. But Aizawa walked in.

"Alright, you're going to be working with Chef Ramsey again." He didn't take his eyes off of Bakugou. He wasn't letting him go to the lesson, he was going to be with him today.

Katsuki let out a silent groan. Of fucking course. This has been the worse three days of his life. And thats saying something. He's been kidnapped goddammit.

He was the last one to rise out of his seat. He was walking towards the door.

"Bakugou."

He turned towards his teacher. Did he do something wrong? Of course you did, you're a failure, always have been, always will.

"You won't be needing to go with the others. You'll be with me until they're done." Aizawa gave him a small smile.

He…wasn't in trouble, and he didn't have to go to Ramsey. The relief must have shown on his face, because Aizawa let out an amused huff.

"Come on Bakugou, you can relax while I grade papers." 

Katsuki smiled as he grabbed his bag and followed his teacher to the teachers lounge. His shoulders visibly relaxed as he walked the halls away from his class.

Aizawa held the door open for Katsuki. He nodded and entered. 

"Sit at the couch and relax, work on whatever you want, sleep, read, whatever you want to do."

Katsuki sat down and watched his teacher sit down at a desk and begin to grade papers. Katsuki opened his bag and pulled out a book and a pair of glasses.

He turned his hearing aids down. People could still talk to him, this just helps while he reads. He put the black rimmed glasses on and opened the book 'Graceling.'

He didn't know how much time had passed, to engrossed with his book. He was just getting to the part where Katsa and Bitterblue go back for Po, when he heard Aizawa call for him. He let out a grumble as he bookmarked his spot, turned his hearing aids back up and looked up. "Yeah?"

"Come on, time to go back."

Katsuki let out a sigh as he put his book and glasses back. He was enjoying the calm.

As they were walking back, Aizawa started up a conversation.

"You talked to Kirishima?"

"No, why do you care."

"Because he obviously cares about you."

Katsuki remembered earlier that morning. "No he doesn't."

"I doubt that, why don't you try talking to him after class."

Katsuki grunted. "Fine." He just hoped he didn't get hurt.

They made it back to class. Katsuki walked in, looking very relaxed. Eijirou smiled as Katsuki walked in, he looked much better than this morning.

"Alright everyone listen up."

And classes began for the last half of the day.

*after school*

Katsuki went up to Eijirou. He was nervous, but he had to do this. "Hey Kirishima, can we talk?"

'He didn't call me shitty hair,' Eijirou's attention was immediately on Katsuki.

Here goes nothing. "I was wondering if-" he was cut off.

"Kirishima! Let's go out later!" Mina latched onto Eijirou.

Katsuki stopped and shut his mouth. He knew he shouldn't have done this.

"Sure, let's just get the rest of the squad." Eijirou smiled.

"No, just me and you." She batted her eyelashes.

"Oh…um, sure." Eijirou scratched the back of his head.

"Thanks Kiri!" She hopped away.

He turned back to Katsuki and smiled. "Sorry about that bro, what was it that you were asking."

Katsuki shook his head. "Don't worry about it, you go have fun with Mina."

He walked away. Of course he's straight, Katsuki you dumb fuck. No one would want to be with you anyways. He closed his eyes for a split second before opening them and continued walking away.

He made it to the dorm and just went straight to his room. Not stopping to look at anyone. If he did, he would have seen many worried eyes looking at him.

He got to his room and locked himself in. He leaned against his door and slumped down to his floor.

"I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. I should have just stayed quiet. Why did I do that. Why did I let my heart get hurt!"

He slammed his fist against the wall. Tears streamed down his face. It hurt. It hurt worse than Gordan Ramsey insulting him.

"Why can't I be happy. Has that been too much to ask?" He choked out a sob.

He got up from the floor and made his way to his bed. Instead of sitting down on it, he sat on the ground and leaned against it.

He looked down at his wrists. Thoughts darkening. He shook his head. "I wont resort to that."

He wouldn't do that. He might want to. The urge to do it is so strong. He shook his head. I won't do it.

No one will care, no one will even notice. No one notices you now. What makes you think they'll even care. Kirishima doesn't even care. He doesn't love you, and he never will. He looked so pained to even smile at you. And he's going on a date with Mina. Stop it. Why won't it go away.

Do it Katsuki. No one will care, no one will notice. Even Izuku, you're childhood friend hates you. All because you let that ego go to your head. Everyone hates you, no one cares!

He let out another choked sob. He tried to fight. He tried to fight it so hard. But he couldn't. 

He grabbed the pocket knife in his bedside drawer.

-SIDENOTE: Wanna come rant and make some friends?

https://discord.gg/kxdTy27 -