Chapter three

Aizawa had to think about what his student had told him. And then go through his quirk file, especially on his drawbacks.

There it was on the file. Heart rate and blood pressure will slow down and could kill Bakugou Katsuki if he does not keep it up somehow. The only reason his student was always angry was because he could die if he wasn't.

This explained so much. Especially with recent development. Why he looked so exhausted lately. Why his anger has never seemed genuine. Why his eyes, under all that anger, was genuine guilt and sadness.

Not to mention the diagnosed severe anxiety. And the long list of panic attacks, anxiety attacks, and mental breakdowns! Why was Aizawa just now being told/reading about this!

He felt like a horrible teacher. He should have known these things. Now with him thinking back, all the signs were there!

If certain topics were brought up, Bakugou would turn off his hearing aids. Those were things Aizawa also just found out! Bakugou Katsuki was hard of hearing. He should have known with his explosion and the constant shouting.

He gave a tired sigh as he set down the file and stood up. He had a staff meeting to get to.

He got to the meeting room and walked in. He got to a random chair and immediately slumped down in it.

He held his head in his hands as he thought about Bakugou and his situation. The kid hid his problems so well, he didn't know who all knew about it.

Midoriya didn't even seem to know the whole truth, and those two have known each other for years!

"What's wrong Aizawa." The retired number 1 hero asks.

"I just found out one of my problem children will die if he doesn't keep his heart rate up."

"Oh, which one Sho." His husband, Present Mic, sat down next to him.

"Bakugou Katsuki." The bomb has been dropped.

"What?!" Every teacher shouted.

Aizawa sighed. "So none of you knew either?"

They all shook their heads. He rubbed the bridge of his nose. How did none of them know until now.

"Young Bakugou has to be angry just to stay alive?"

"Yes Yagi. I just found out from him today myself, after I looked at his file, and it clearly shows that if he doesn't  keep his heart rate up, he will die."

"What had caused you to ask and for him to reveal." Midnight leaned against the table.

"He had been uncharacteristically quiet today. And Kirishima had told me he had left the cooking lesson looking panicked, he apparently hadn't come back in either. So I asked him what was wrong and why he was angry. He told me he didn't want to be angry, but he had to be. As it turns out, Nitroglycerin slows your heart rate and lowers your blood pressure, so if Bakugou doesn't keep either up, he could die."

"Is there anything else we don't know about him?" Hizashi leaned against him.

"His quirk is slowly rendering him deaf, he has hearing aids, which I also just found out."

"What else do we not know about young Bakugou?"

"He is diagnosed with severe anxiety, has panic attacks, and mental breakdowns, a lot according to his file."

All the teachers just had to sit there and think. Their angriest student actually doesn't want to be angry. And apparently suffers from anxiety and panic attacks while also having mental breakdowns. And he hides it so well.