Chapter Six

The class found Katsuki and Eijirou cuddling on the couch early in the morning. But they let the two sleep. It was clear that Eijirou had been crying and there has obviously been something wrong with Katsuki that last couple of days. The two needed sleep. 

It didn’t get past anyone the way Mina was glaring at the two though. Izuku pulled her aside to ask her what was going on. 

“Bakugou stole Kirishima from me! I went on a date with Kirishima yesterday just for him to tell me he only sees me as a sister! Now I find them all cuddled up on the couch?! It’s clear he stole Eiji away from me!”

Izuku gave her the most Katsuki unamused stare he could. “Are you being shallow right now? Mina, for fucks sake, so what they’re gay for each other. They make each other happy and can clearly calm each other down. I for one think they’re perfect for each other. Get over yourself and get off your high horse. You’re not being the Mina me and the rest of the class knows.”

“Did you just call me shallow Midoriya?”

“Yes I fucking did. News flash, the world doesn’t revolve around you sweetie. Quiet letting stupid jealousy cloud your judgment. We’re here to be heroes, not get in eachothers pants.”

“Thats easy for you to fucking say, you have Todoroki wrapped around your little fingers.”

By this point the class was staring at the two. It wasn’t normal for Izuku to be cursing like he is. But it is a conversation about Bakugou so they aren’t surprised.

“Easy for me to say huh. I cam into this school expecting to be the lowest in the class, I expected to get bullied by every single one of you. I never would have imagined in my entire life that I would have a loving boyfriend like Shouto. But that was after we fought alongside each other and got to know each other and understand each other. He’s not wrapped around my finger. We just get eachother and will work through any problem we could have, like a healthy fucking couple. From how you sound, I’m thrilled Kirishima turned you down. Because you’re being nothing but a double sided, overly used, bitch. And if you would give other people the time of day instead of trying to get into Kirishima’s pants, you would realize Sero likes you. He’s liked you for months by this point. He even asked you out, you even went out with him but made him carry all of your bags forcefully. He was going to carry them until you kept piling more and more onto him. Admit it, you’re nothing but a self absorbed snake that drains any man of happiness you’re with.” Every jaw was dropped. Izuku left nothing unsaid. 

Katsuki and Eijirou slowly lifted their heads up from behind the couch. They both had heard the beginning of the argument. Katsuki was impressed with his childhood friend. Eijirou was surprised to hear him stand up for him, especially against Mina. Mina had always been the popular bad bitch in their middle school. No one stood against her. Well, not until now.

She just stared at Izuku. She had never expected this from him. She expected to be a good little mutt and keep to himself. She had obviously been wrong about that. Where did this side of him even come from? He had been keeping his head down and laying low with people until recently.

“Oh, and one more thing Mina.” he stepped right up into her personal space and whispered threateningly. “You ever talk about Katsuki like that again. I’ll make sure you see why Stain sees me as a true hero.” Then he stepped back and smiled brightly like nothing happened. “Who wants pancakes, it’s my breakfast duty.”

“W-Wow Midoriya, I didn’t know you could cook.” Sero stared at Izuku with wide eyes.

“Oh! Kacchan taught me as a child, so I’ve picked up some things from him. He is an amazing cook after all. Don’t let whatever Chef Ramsey tell you detour you. He’s the best damn cook I got the pleasure to grow up with.” Izuku looked back at the couch. “I know you’re awake Kacchan, do you want those chili flakes you like in your pancakes?”

Everyone looked at the couch to see Katsuki's tired eyebag filled eyes staring back at them. He nodded. “Yeah Zu, I’d like that.”

Izuku stopped in his tracks before smiling brightly. “I see, one of those kinds of days, I could have guessed. No problem, extra chili flakes.” Then he disappeared into the kitchen. 

“You and Midoriya know eachother so well, Katsuki.” Everyone stares with wide eyes as Eijirou’s head pops up. Especially after using his first name. They should have assumed if they were cuddling though.

“We did grow up together, Eijirou.” Katsuki yawned and pulled Eijirou down with him. “Come on, I want to sleep longer.” 

Eijirou softly laughed and cruled against Katsuki. He could get used to this. Cuddling Katsuki. Damn, he was down bad for the blonde and he knew he was. He briefly wondered if the blonde would be interested back.

In the kitchen, Izuku was mumbling to himself. Shouto was standing next to him, watching him cook. “Zu, what has you mumbling to yourself.”

“Hmm? Oh sorry Sho. I’m just worried about Kacchan, Mrs. Bakugou had reached out to me about something and I don’t know how to bring it up to him.” He flipped the last of Katsuki’s pancakes onto a plate. “He’s my best friend and I’m still scared to tell him things.”

“He was bullying you.”

“Only because he had to.”

Shouto made a confused sound as he looked down at his boyfriend.

“What if you had a best friend that was diagnosed quirkless yet was still so persistent to be a hero. Wouldn’t you probably turn into a mini villain to try and show them that its a bad idea?”

“I mean…probably. But you have a quirk so I don’t know how this relates.”

“I’m one hell of a late bloomer Sho. My quirk didn’t come in until the entrance exams, so he had every right to try and keep me from being a hero.”

“Oh…Is that why you still see him as your best friend?”

“Yup! Kacchan will forever be my best friend. Nothing can ever change that!”

_____________________________________

Wanna make some friends?

https://discord.gg/kxdTy27