Chapter one

He thought he was ready for anything. Anyone. But there was one person he didn't think about. Gordon Ramsey.

Class 1-A stared at Aizawa like he was crazy. They were all standing in their dorm, two weeks after getting them.

"What do you mean you got someone to teach us how to cook?"

"Exactly what I said, I was able to get the best chef to come and teach you how to cook."

"But we have Lunch Rush."

"But he's no Gordon Ramsey."

It was silent. They were trying to process what he just said. He, somehow, was able to convince THE Gordon Ramsey to come teach them how to cook.

"That got your attention. Yes, we have Gordon Ramsey coming to teach you all to cook."

"When is he going to be here?"

"I already am."

They all jumped three feet in the air before turning towards the voice. In front of them was the legend himself. Gordon Ramsey.

"Welcome to our school Chef Ramsey. This is my class, 1-A. I'll let them introduce themselves." With that, their sensei walked away.

"Alright, who can cook."

The whole class turned towards Katsuki Bakugou. This caused said man to roll his eyes. "You are all incompetent."

Gordon raised an eyebrow. "Well, you're not exactly the nicest, are you?"

"What do you fucking think."

"Kacchan, please calm down."

"Shut the fuck up Deku!"

Gordon sighed. "Well, looks like I have very little to work with in terms of talent, and a very explosive student."

Katsuki growled at him. The class was laughing. They were laughing at him. (No they're not you dumb shit)

"Get in the kitchen and cook."

Katsuki glared as he commanded him. But none the less, he walked into the kitchen to make a fine dish. He decided on Kare raisu.

He heard everyone laughing and joking in the living room. They all sound so happy when he isn't around. He scowled, but deep down, he was hurt. Even shitty hai- no, Kirishima, even he probably doesn't even like Bakugou.

He finished cooking with a deep, secretly hurting, scowl. He plated it nicely and took it chef Ramsey. He put it in front of him and walked back.

Ramsey nodded as he examined it so far. It was nicely plated, it looked good, smelled good. He took a bite. He nodded as he looked at Bakugou.

"It is good, you're definitely on your way to a top chef."

"I'm not looking to be a chef, I am here to be a hero." Bakugou glared.

"With your attitude, you're not going to make it far." Ramsey turned away, not even seeing the absolute hurt and dread in the eyes of Bakugou.

He swallowed hard, turned away and stomped off to his room. The only one that seemingly cared, was Kirishima. And that thought hurt. He's grateful for Kirishima, he really is, but no one else seemed to care.

He entered his room and slammed the door. He just stood there, leaning against the door, hands tightly clenched, before he slammed his fist into the unsuspecting wall.

His scowl disappeared and he frowned. Tears slowly slipped down his face. He took out his hearing aids and put them on his bedside table.

His head was swimming with thoughts. And that made his head hurt. He hurt.

He knew he wasn't the nicest, he knew that. So why was this getting to him. Was it that no one else seemed to care. That no one said that he could be a hero despite his anger issues.

He couldn't help that he was always angry. If he didn't keep his heart rate up, he could die. That's one of his quirk drawbacks with Nitroglycerin. And he's slowly losing his hearing.

He choked on a sob. Why. Why did it hurt so much. Why did that one comment hurt. Was it because it came from a Chef that he really looked up to?

He didn't know. But he wanted this pain in his chest to go away. Why did Aizawa bring him here. He could have just had Lunch Rush teach everyone. 

But no. He just had to get the best fucking chef in the world.

He flinched when pain registered on his left wrist. He looked down to see that he had dug his nails into his wrists and had drawn blood. He stared at it blankly before getting some bandages from his side table. 

His thoughts continued to swim in his head. Slowly his thoughts spiraling downwards. He made a pained face as he grabbed his phone and his sound canceling headphones. He wasn't coming out of his room for a while. He turned on WHY by NF.

He put his phone down and let the music playing. Hoping, praying, that the music will drown out his thoughts. It didn't. Nothing did. He didn't get any sleep that night.