~four~

Oliver. To Felicity he couldn't have been given a more perfect name. It suited him, but she knew that she'd heard that name before, so from where?

Still standing near the counter, Oliver tilted his head and asked, "Are you a college student?"

Felicity froze. What if he ISN'T a college student? Does that mean he's a professor? He looks too young to be, but he can certainly pass off as one.

"Yeah, I study Computer Sciences and Cyber Security. I know, boring." But to Felicity they aren't boring, so why is she degrading herself for this man she barley knows?

"No I don't think it's boring. You're taking it for a reason, so you must enjoy it."

Felicity took a sip of her coffee. "A-are you a student?"

Oliver nodded, "Yeah, I'm studying to become a business man, like my father."

Oliver, business, father.

Felicity's eyes widened and pointed at him, "You're Oliver Queen."

He smiled. "Yeah I already told you that."

"I-I mean y-yeah you already introduced y-yourself it's just you're Oliver Queen."

He looked amused. "We established that."

"Your father owns Queen Consolidated!"

Oliver's eyes dimmed. "Yeah."

An awkward silence filled the air. Felicity cleared her throat and spoke, "I hate awkward silences. So I fill the space between the awkward silence with my rambling which usually makes it more awkward since I'm the only one talking so I'm going to stop in three, two, one." She looked down, blushing.

Oliver was smiling, bemused at her habit to talk to herself. "Well it was very nice meeting you Felicity, but I've got to get to my next class." He grabbed his coffee, which had just arrived at the counter. "But I'll, uh, see you around?"

Felicity nodded. "Of course. I sleep here on campus, so I'm basically here everyday. But that wasn't an invitation to sleep with me. I mean in my bed."

Oliver shook his head, amused at the blonde. "Bye Felicity."

* * * * *

Oliver Queen. Oliver freaking Queen. I just talked to Oliver Queen himself!

Felicity sipped her coffee, but choked when she remembered that she just had a full conversation with him.

I embarrassed myself! Holy crap I just made a fool of myself in front of the most handsome man in Starling City!

Sighing, Felicity hit her head against the window of the coffee shop.

"Stu..pid...Feli...ci...ty," She bumped her head in intervals.

Suddenly, her cell rang. Looking at the device, the name of the caller was in bold letters with a bunch of emojis next to her name:

LAUREL ;) <3 XD

Which, of course, Laurel put those for herself.

"Why is she calling me?" Whispered Felicity, picking it up on the third ring.

"Hello?"

"I need a favor."

Felicity rolled her eyes, knowing that Laurel can't see her. No "hello" or "how are you" or anything?

"What do you need?"

"I got caught cheating on an exam and need an alibi."

Widening her eyes, Felicity exclaimed, "How could you cheat on a test?! On the second day?!"

"SHHHH keep your voice down. You need to get me out of this."

"And HOW do you think I'll be able to manage that?"

"Just come to room 574 okay? Make up some story on the way just HELP ME!" And she hung up.

When Felicity made it to the room a couple minutes later, she created some stupid story that somehow, got Laurel off the hook.

It's the same thing that happens: Laurel gets into trouble, and Felicity has to save her, with no gratitude or anything. Laurel keeps acting like Laurel Lance always does and leaves Felicity Smoak in the gutter.

But why did it take until college for Felicity to notice this?