Santa Claus is Coming to Town

Start from the beginning

" I still feel bad."

" Taehyungie, it's ok. I'm not mad and you told me you weren't going to do it so why are you still apologizing," Jungkook patted his head.

Taehyung sighed, " I know but-"

" Come on! I'm hungry and you know where the food is," Jongho bursted in the door.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, " Come on you little demon."

He intertwine his hand with Jungkook's and got out of the room. They saw Tae's family waiting for them.

" Remember you guys, we get the food and we come back here and eat," Mrs. Kim ordered.

" Yes momma."

" You two stay close to me understand?"

Hyunjin and Yeonjun sighed, " Yes."

" Same to you two," Aunt Cha Cha pulled her sons closer.

" Eomma, we're not babies," Jongho huffed.

" You are what I say you are, so stay close," Aunt Cha Cha growled.

Jongho huffed and crosses his arms. Seonghwa sighed and stayed close to his mother.

Mrs. Kim pulled her two youngest sons close to her, "Now Tae, lead the way."

Taehyung nodded, " Come on Kookie."

They started heading for the kitchen, they were walking when Wheein came up.

" Tae! Hey!"

The family and Jungkook were confused while Taehyung smiled, " Hey Wheein!"

She ran up to him, " Oh my gosh did it work?"

Taehyung showed her his and Jungkook's hand intertwine, she smiled and clapped her hands.

" Yes! I knew it! I'm a genius," she smiled.

" Yeah, yeah you are a genius,"Taehyung laughed.

She giggled and Taehyung boxy smiled while Jungkook humphed.

Mrs. Kim and Cha Cha were so confused while Jongho was looking at her with amazement.

" So~ Where are you up to," she asked while walking with him.

" The kitchen, we all got hungry."

" Ooh! You're in luck, because we're having lobster tonight and baby it's so good," she winked.

Taehyung laughed while Jungkook started pouting.

' My TaeTae.'

Hyunjin whispered in Yeonjun's ear," Who's she?"

" No clue."

Jongho smiled at her, " Wow."

She looked back and she smiled, " Hello!"

Jongho's face turned red and he smiled, " H-Hey."

Seonghwa rolled his eyes while Aunt Cha Cha started laughing at her son's shyness.

" You must be Tae's brother?"

" No no, that idiot over there is my cousin, these two blondes over here are my brothers."

Hyunjin and Yeonjun waved at her.

Her face turned red from embarrassment, " Oh my gosh, I'm sorry. I'm Wheein!"

" Hi I'm Yeonjun!"

" H-Hello," Hyunjin shyly waved.

She smiled then she saw the pouting Jungkook, "And you must be Jungkook, Tae's boo~"