CHAPTER 8

"Alright now remember everyone! This assignment is due next week! And there are some very resourceful books on the table that will help you for the test tomorrow!" Mrs Wheeler said.

I rolled my eyes. Teachers always say that. They give us all the resources they think we need in order to pass the test and then when you actually open the test and look at the damn questions...it is completely unrelated the resources they recommend you to read. So...I will be doing my own research and failing the way that I want to fail thank you very much.

I walk to my locker and get some of my other books out. When I shut the locker door I yelp in a fright when I see a face there. I growled lowly. Jax is leaning against the wall facing me.

"What is wrong with males! Why can't they just stop lurking in the shadows and come out and just greet me like a normal human being!"

Jax's brows pull together, "What the fuck are you talking about?"

I sighed and rolled my eyes, "Nevermind. What'd you want?"

"I got plans after school so I need you to find your own ride home. And if Debra or my father asks where I am, tell them that I'm working on a car at Lucas's house."

"Yeah I already know that, you always have plans after school. Why're you working on a car?" I asked.

Jax rolls his eyes, "I'm not actually working on a car, idiot. I told you...I got plans. So I won't be home till late."

I sighed, "Fine, whatever. What do you have planned?"

"Nothing you need to worry your pretty little head about." He said and then walks away.

I sighed...again. I've noticed that I've been sighing a lot...for most of the day actually. It's just a sighing kind of day.

I walked to lunch and saw Heather there with her headphones in. I sat down and again...sighed.

Heather frowns and takes her earphones out, "What's wrong with you today?" She asks.

I shrug my shoulders, "I don't know. I feel like I'm in this weird funk."

Heather studies me, "Yeah...you've been sighing a lot today."

"I know right! But I don't know why!"

"Research has proven that in increase in sighing are often attributed to high levels of sadness or sexual frustration."

I frowned as my cheeks begin to heat up, "Sexual frustration?"

Heather nods and smirks, "Yeah. Because your body is responding to something that is not satisfying them which is to have this pent up energy that needs release. But because you can't release...aka...orgasm-"

"Heather!"

"Your body is under a slight pressure of stress and therefore...you're sighing...which has lead me to the question of...why are you sexually frustrated?"

I gulped, "I'm not sexually frustrated."

Heather's eyes squint in suspicion, "So you're sad?"

"No."

"Then who's the guy you have sexual tension with!" She almost yells.

"Ssssshhh, Heather! Shut up! You need to announce that to the whole damn school!"

"It's Jax isn't it. I knew it! But then again I don't blame you, he is one beautiful guy. I mean most girls would drop their wet panties just from looking at him."

I cringe, "Heather, please stop."

I look around, making sure no one heard when my eyes lock with Jax's. I do not feel sexual tension...I do not feel sexual tension. I do not feel sexual tension with a psychopath with the most gorgeous hair and eyes and body and everything.