Chapter Twenty One: The White Blade- Robert

I swooped over the city streets as I struggled to find the club I was looking for.
If Clarissa had run off, there was no way she could have gotten far...she was probably being hit on by some random guy in a bar- Or trying to go home.
After about an hour of searching, I found the dimly lit street that I was looking for.
It was empty except for a neon purple sign in the shape of a sword. It was a club for the creeps and misfits- very cliché.
Roxy had said she went in this direction- If she was right, she could be in here.
I went up to the door and banged on it. A bouncer peered at me through the slot in the door and I spread out my wings behind me. He nodded, and let me in.
I went down a long hallway, heading towards the sound of the music. I pushed through a set of double doors and headed out to the dance floor

The club was dark and smokey, with dim and very limited blue lighting. Th bar area was in the center of the dance floor. A single bartender was there, a girl who barely looked twenty one. She wore a lacy black tank-top and a tiny pair of black denim cut-offs. It was far too cold out for her attire.
But she seemed like the kind of person who Clarissa may have talked to.
The dance floor was crowded, and as I attempted to weave my way through, I was stopped by a girl with platinum-blonde hair and a seductive grin on her face.
She smiled, and fangs glistened in her mouth. The only problem was that with my wings tucked under my clothes, she thought I was a normal human just looking for a good time. Maybe I could get her to talk and find out where Clarissa could have gone.
After all, this girl seemed to think I was quite the eye candy, so it shouldn't be too hard.
I took the girl's hand and smiled, then led her to a dark, vacant corner of the club.