"And what are my rules?" She stopped everything. Next thing I didn't just feel the coldness from the ice but also the warmness from her mouth.

She had the f**king ice in her mouth and was giving me a blowjob. Yet still she expects me to stay focus and answer her.

Can't a dude catch a break?!

"Y--yes, oh god---mmmmm----- yes---yes mistress" I started panting , couldn't even form proper sentence while she was giving me the best head of my life.

She licked the tip then blow on it. I shivered from her cold breathe. She started fumbling my balls.

Tug-----squeeze-----twist-------then repeat.

She went down on my penis, up and down, drooling over it. She then pushed it all the way back not gagging. Up then down.

What sent me was when she hallowed her cheeks squeezing my penis between them then moaned on it.

I swear I gotta see my doctor after this, my pressure level just went through the roof.

"I'm---I'm gonna c---cum mistress----i'm gonna cum." I said trying to hold it in , I know better than to cum without permission. Good boys ask for what they want.

"Is that so baby?, you wanna cum for me?, look at you, looking all sweaty and desperate. I love seeing you like this baby, desperate for my touch , begging. "She said giving me a hand job now.

I'm so so close. Why won't she just give me permission!

" you don't know how much I want to f**k you up now. Ride you till day break, draining you of everything you got until you're begging me to stop, then I'd probably consider letting you rest "

Sounds painful but yet still I crave for nothing less. I'm scared yet excited. I guess we're both messed up in the head.

She crawled towards my face brushing her lips along my neck biting and I'm sure leaving hickeys. She then removed the blindfold but before I could adjust she brought her lips down on mine with such force causing my toes to curl.

"I assure you when I'm down with you the only name you'll be able to scream is mine" she said biting my bottom and tugging it a little. She started speeding up her hand on my penis.

"C--can I mistress?-----can I cum?-----please, please, can I?, please mistress I want to cum so bad----it hurts----please?" I begged

"Ok baby, cum for me, cum so I can collect my prize" I looked down seeing her in her black stockings and her black and red lacy thong with matching bra, opening her mouth with a smirk on her lips and waiting.

At that sight I came with a shout, shouting her name so loud that it probably shook the walls.(I'm go pray now😇)

Brrrrrr brrrrr

I jumped up hitting my alarm turning it off. I sat there on the bed drenched in sweat and breathing hard, totally shocked that I dreamt that. Well maybe not all that shocked because the whole weekend I couldn't get my mind off that one person, who's now giving me wet dreams and of course it's on Monday when I'm just gonna see her back from when I last saw her which was at the party.

After our little encounter I just went home. I couldn't handle going in the party seeing her and pretending like nothing happened.

Looking down I groaned , stomping to the bathroom to get out of the messed up underpants and to start getting ready.