And the worst, he can see one by one the way he treated him while they were having sex and also the way Gulf's begging him for his mercy. He falls down and he hugged his knees, he cried. A few seconds later, he can feel someone's poking him. He take a looked at the one who's poking him and he was stunned.

"D-daddy, why are you c-crying? Papa said it's not good t-to cry. Please stop c-crying. I can't look at my d-daddy cry." The little one hugged his daddy.

Mew pushed her slowly and cupped her little face. "Pu-Puifai. Yes, you're Puifai my d-daughter that daddy killed. I'm sorry little girl. I'm sorry for killing you. P-please forgive me, your cruel d-daddy." Mew begged her.

"Yes daddy, my name is Puifai and papa call me that too. No daddy, i-it's not your fault. Papa said that it is papa's fault for not good enough taking care of me while I'm in his tummy and papa told me to not hate you because it was papa's fault since the first day he married you." Mew cried harder than before.

"It is not papa's fault, it's me Puifai. Daddy treated your papa so bad. Daddy even killed you while you're inside his tummy. You should hate me, little girl."

"But papa said that it is all his fault and papa don't want me to hate you. He said I cannot hate you because you're my daddy." she said with her innocent face. Mew pulled her and hugged her tight.

"Where is your papa? Can you tell me where he is? Daddy wants to see him. Daddy wants to ask for his forgiveness."

"Ummm..... I don't know where papa go but papa said he's scared. He don't want to see daddy anymore but he still remind me not to hate you."

"I need to go now daddy. Puifai love daddy. Bye daddy." and slowly she disappeared just like the guy.

"Gulf..... Puifai....." and he's awake from his sleep. He looked at the clock, 4.30am.

The dream, it felt so real. He still remember about the dream he had earlier.

"Oh my God, what have I done to them? What have I done to my husband? I treated him so bad! I treated him so mean! I treated him so cruel! I tortured him! I hurt him! My daughter! I killed my daughter! God, what am I? Am I a human that you created?" Mew cried and the words that his daughter told him is ringing in his hear.

" 'I don't know where papa go but papa say he's scared. He don't want to see daddy anymore but he still remind me not to hate you.' What did Puifai mean he don't want to see me anymore? Does he hate me now?"

"Nooooo, I must find him. I must ask him for his forgiveness. I'll do whatever it takes me to do just to gained for his forgiveness. Gulf, wait for me. Wait for me naa love, don't go far away from me." said Mew in his heart.

He get up from the bed. He grabbed his towel and as usual, he settled himself. After that, he called his PA and informed that he will not be in the office for a week.

He went down, grabbed the car key and went out from the mansion. He started driving the car. He wants to search for Gulf and ask for his forgiveness.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me dear love and wait for me. Please baby, don't go far from me. I need you. I-I need you in my life." Mew cried again.