CHAPTER THREE

The girls finally get on the plane. Ellie sits near the window with Jess, Cassidy sits with Una and Hedda sits alone. There is one thing that Ellie never understands about Hedda is that she is always alone. Five of them are good friends, but Hedda seldom talks about herself; she is not the quiet girl, what she speaks about every time is what she's gonna do, how to achieve her dream and what her dream is like.

    Ellie still remembers that a few months ago, Hedda created a Tiktok account and said that she wanted to be famous on it. "Why do you want to be famous? Don't you think it is annoying to be a public figure?" Once Cassidy asked. "How? You can do many things you want when you get fame, people can hear your voice. You were nothing before becoming famous, but when you become famous, people suddenly care about what you say, and your opinions become important!" "But you know, you might get haters when you get famous, and fans will bother you," Una said. "Yeah, that's what it takes, but I think I could handle it." Jess then asked, "what do you want to do when you get famous, you must have some plans right? Like...are you going to buy many houses, travel around or...?" "Or gambling? then you will become poor again overnight." Cassidy jokingly. "No, no, no, no, I have big dream guys, I want to donate money to different foundations, I will speak for people, speak for world peace, speak for justice, different races, genders, ages..."

    Ellie was deeply attracted by Hedda when she passionately talked about her dream. Unlike her, she doesn't dream much, she has no idea about her future, and she has just been doing whatever she has been told to do since she was little. Ellie doesn't like her life being like that, controlled by everyone else but herself, but she doesn't know how to change it, and she doesn't dare to give it a try.
How did she do it? Ellie thinks, how could she be so confident? Like there is nothing that can stop her from chasing her dream, did her parents not telling her not to dream so big? Ellie suddenly realizes Hedda never talks about her parents. "Why do adults always tell their kids to dream big but when they have big dreams the adults then want us to give it up?" Ellie talks to herself.

    "What did you say?" Jess looks at her.

    "Oh, I was just murmuring, thinking about once Hedda...?" "What?" Jess looks confused.
"No..., never mind, just a silly thing." Ellie gives up explaining it, she thinks it is too complicated to explain the whole thing she was thinking about.

    "Okay, then get ready, we almost there!" Jess is so excited that she almost screams those words.

    Ellie looks out the window, they are now in Indonesia; she can see the beaches and sea, the view is so beautiful that she thinks she can stay there forever