CHAPTER TWO

The flight is delayed. "This is why I said we shouldn't take the low- cost airline," Una complaining at the Starbucks. Ellie and her friends now have to wait at the airport for another 2 hours. "Yeah, now our plan is ruined, congrats girls!" Cassidy tries too hard to roll her eyes which makes her sweet face looks creepy instantly. "At least now you find many cute guys on Tinder," Hedda says sarcastically. Ellie smiles, she always likes Hedda, she is the girl that Ellie always wants to be, confident, never hesitates, and always catches the chances she gets. Hedda has always been the short skirts cheer captain in every teen movie, sometimes it makes her a mean girl, but she doesn't care at all, that's why Ellie likes her.

 Hedda has always been the short skirts cheer captain in every teen movie, sometimes it makes her a mean girl, but she doesn't care at all, that's why Ellie likes her

    "So are you seeing any guy you met online this summer?" Ellie then asks. "Nah, they all just not....... perfect enough for me. You all know, what I look for is a hot guy like...." Then Cassidy starts talking about why a pretty girl like her still can't find a boyfriend. Cassidy is a classic blonde girl, an American sweetheart. Everyone likes her because she is pure, not a crafty girl; she is innocent, sometimes a little bit naive so people feel easy and comfortable being with her.

 Everyone likes her because she is pure, not a crafty girl; she is innocent, sometimes a little bit naive so people feel easy and comfortable being with her

    "Okay, so can anyone tell me that for how many hours we still have to wait, I have no story to tell now!" Cassidy is impatient. "No story? This doesn't sound like you." Ellie laughs. "I told you so! One more hour, we still have to wait one more hour! See?" Una puts on a look like I'd warned you. "We have no other choice, this is the only price we can afford, other airlines are all too expensive," Jess explains the reason why we take this low-cost airline again. To Ellie, Jess is always the most rational person in the group, "this is not the first time she has to explain the same thing again, right?" Ellie whispers to Hedda, and they laugh about it. "This wouldn't happen if we choose Kestrel. I told you guys that there will be a discount." Una says. "Yeah because her dad owns that company by the way," Hedda said. "We still couldn't afford that, honey." Jess sounds tired talking about the same subject. "Fuerdai!" Hedda murmurs, but in fact, her voice is too loud that everyone in the Starbuck can hear it.