Having fun.

I quickly changed in to this(the picture below) ( I just found it on Web) 

And I head down to the theatre room. Of coarse Like was already waiting. 

y/n: hello Luke, we watching a movie or what

Luke: Why not we go to the park! 

y/n: sounds good 

We head down stairs to the lobby but was stopped by Jessie, Again! I mean this isn't the first time it happened one time I was just going out to have fun with my bestie and she just has to stop there and confirm, I mean dude I'm already 13!

y/n: what now sis? You confirming again? ( rolls eyes) 

Jessie: technically yes. So we're you goin

y/n: just hanging out with Luke in the Park! (groans) is there a problem Again! 

Jessie: Noooo, off you go! (pulles y/n whispers) you better watch him he can make you date him and he is a player! 

y/n: your wrong he's a nice kid and I'll just keep the thought of dating him. 

Jessie: Fine go, but I warned ya. 

y/n: k don't need to be too protective (growls) 

At the park

Luke: OK want to share some information about you so we get to know better? 

y/n: okay I'll go first. I like to dance,do karate, have fun, read and my favourite color is blue. Now you go

Luke: I like dancing too. I'm on blue belt in karate I don't read that much and my favourite colour is either blue, green or white. What kind of dance do you do? 

y/n: break dancing, hip hop, jazz and latin. You might be wondering why I don't do ballet then answer is here, to me it's pretty boring. 

Luke: cool. Show me some of you break dancing moves! 

y/n: k ( starts to dance) ( finishes) 

Luke: that was bloody good! Your killing it

y/n:( wipes her sweat) thanks! Just a little something I came up nothing special. 

Luke: nothing special?! That was the best dance cheography iv ever seen! 

y/n: really? Your flattering me! 

Luke: I do break-dancing too!

y/n: wow that's amazing! 

Luke: yeah, you know your having school tomorrow right? 

y/n: yeah Jessie told me

Luke: OK so there's this talent show coming up and I'm pretty sure youll do great so should we sign up since we're both pretty talented

y/n: I dunno, I have stage fright, but I'll think about it. 

Luke: OK let's go back home and chill! 

y/n: k