Part 2 Luke's a flirt

I woke up and went downstairs 

Jessie greeted me and said it was dinner 

Jessie: oh you woke up just about time for dinner, but first I want you meet four kids

y/n: ok fine( note the growling)

Jessie: KIDS!

Four kids came down the first one was I guess 6 or 7 years old and was holding a mermaid toy, then there was a dark skinned kid which maybe a few years younger than me but I think he came from India.The a blonde girl came down she was just dazzling and has a great sense of fashion and she really pretty too! Then a cute boy slid down the bars and has a sly smirk on his face, you know what  I'll describe him as pretty handsome he has tan skin dark chocolate eyes freckles all over his cheeks which looks cute!

Jessie: this is Zuri she pointed to the smallest one the she pointed to the Indian boy this is Ravi this is Emma she pointed to the blondie and then to that cute guy that's Luke aka flirty prankster.

Zuri hugged me and said will you play tea party with me and I nodded sweetly I always have a special touch with kids dunno why. Then Ravi came and shook my hand pleased to meet you would you'll you want to meet mrs.kipling later I just nodded and smiled then Emma came and said hello y/n I love your fashion it's so cool! I replied a thanks

The picture below is what I was wearing just pick one randomly (it doesn't matter really) 

Then Luke approached me and shook my hand and we just stared at each other for a while until Jessie felt a bit awkward and said: Umm okaaaay let's go to dinner! 

I just walked to the table and everyone wanted to sit next to me so I just picked 2 lucky people Zuri and Emma I didn't choose Luke for a specific reason I was scared something weird would happen. Luke and Ravi whined: No fair I want to sit next to her and I replied maybe tomorrow morning and they nodded eagerly then Luke whispers if you not comfortable with your room you can sleep in my room today he whispered and I just whispered: ain't gonna happen bro and Emma and Zuri just laughed then he told me to meet him outside at the balcony at 9:30, and I agreed.