Part 1 BEHOLD MY ARRIVAL!

y/n POV: I was awoken by my brothers fighting as usual, FYI I have 4 brother and I am the smallest one I also have a big sister named Jessie which I believed she worked at New York as a nanny/actress.

I went down the stairs as my parents greeted me. But a surprise was waiting me 'IM GOING TO NEW YORK FOR HOLIDAY" my parents announced. I was actually freaking out because after two freaking years I can see my big sister again!she is like a best friend to me when others used to bully me.

I then left Texas to New York I said NEW YORK HERE WE COME! BYE GOOD OLD TEXAS!

I don't know what actually happened because I was watching movie the whole time on my electronic devices. When I reached New York I called a taxi and went straight to the address Jessie sent me.i arrived at the building which looked too luxurious. I thought did my sister made all this fortune? But I snapped out of my thought as a doorman approached me I saw his name tag and it says "Tony" well I assume that person was Tony he asked me: May I help you and I answered: I'm Jessie's sister pleasure too meet you do you know which floor is her house? That Tony guy almost answered immediately: OHH YOUR JESSIES SISTER I'V BEEN EXPECTING YOU, go to 18th floor( just made that up lol) Ok thanks I replied. I smashed the 18th floor button and BOOM done...

Meanwhile... Jessie's POV

FASTER YOU KNUCKHEADS! My sister is coming in any second! Luke came up and asked: is your sister hot? And I was annoyed and rolled my eyes and replied: NOT NOW LUKE! And he walked off. Emma then came and asked is my mascara smudged and I answered: please Emma go check  it using a mirror that's just COMMON SENSE! Then I yelled at Bertram who just sat there eating cheese and I yelled at him Bertram please get up and do something! And he replied with a JEEZ LADY CALM DOWN DO I NEED TO SPLASH SOME WATER ON YOU?! Then I heard a DING! POW MY SIS IS HERE and guess what she said when she saw us this: BEHOLD MY ARRIVAL! I ran to her sis I yelled I miss you too much! And she replied ME TOO!

I then took her suit case up to her room while she wandered around the I heard something it sounded like: NOT ANOTHER KID! IM FAINTING! Which totally sounded like Bertram because he's always over exaggerating. While my sis settled down to adjust to New York I asked the other four kids to come down.

Jessie: Kids don't do anything silly yet until my sister wakes up, got it?

Emma, Zuri, Ravi, Luke all said in unison:ok

But I still don't trust the especially Luke and Emma they always fight

Ravi is my favourite kid of all the other four at least he does his homework, keeps his room clean and doesn't do anything hateful