CHAPTER 16

Now we're at beach. I stretch my arms and feet. The feeling is amazing. I sprawl my towel on sand and lay my stuff on it and saw all my friends were doing the same. Bella took volleyball from her bag. "Let's play volleyball"

"How about challenge" Nicky said with a huge grin

"Losing team will take a dip in ocean" Carson said and we all agree

"How about brother against sister" Noah suggested and I grin

"A what?" Ryan asks confuse

"You don't know man" Jan said and Ryan raises his eyebrow

"Nick is her cousin" Emma says

"I'm her big brother" Nick rest his arm on my shoulder. I roll my eyes and push him hand

"You are of my same age" I narrow my eyes

"Still I'm one day older from you" he said with smirk

"I'm going to referee. We're making two teams having four members each" Jan said

"Fine. I'm taking Noah, Emma and Carson with me" I smirk at Nicky

"Then I'm left with Bella, Ryan and Sam" he said. We move to different side of beach and took our position infront of our opponent team.

"Game on guys" Jan said with a loud whistle and Nicky toss the ball in the air and hit it in Emma's direction. She hit it back and Ryan hit the ball in my direction. I hit it back with a smirk, this time they didn't get the chance to react and ball hit the sand. I make the 'L' sign with my fingers.

After an hour of playing, my team won. So as per challenge the loser team has to stand in ocean and wait for waves so that they can plunge into it. My team started to cheer up for them. It was so fun to watch them. Suddenly Nick started to run in my direction "Common Kattie give your Nicky a hug" he says coming in my direction.

"NO FUCKING HELL NICK. STAY FUCKING AWAY FROM ME" I shout while running away from him. Two hands grab me from behind and pick me up then he throws me on his shoulder and dumps me in ocean. I somehow manage to balance myself and I grab him.

"You're so dead now" I tackle my brother on the sand and jump on him. I playfully punch his stomach and he chuckle at my childishness. "Apologize now Nicky" He groans when I mess up his hairs.

"Sorry baby girl" he rolls his eyes at me

I stood up and saw my friends were watching us with amusement. Its first time they were watching me like this carefree, full of life and enjoying this much but no one said a single word.

"Anybody wants an ice cream?" only Ryan say yes while all just shook their head. I was totally shock man who can say not to ice cream. I'm in love with it.

"Let's go" Ryan said

"Man don't give her too much ice cream" Nick shout from behind us

"Why?" Ryan was confuse

"You will find it soon" Nick said with a wink and I roll my eyes at him.

We continue to walk and reach an ice cream parlor near beach. Its view is awesome. We stopped in front of the counter. Behind it's a sweet teenage girl with a cute red cap on. When she notices us, she gave us a sweet smile.

"What does the handsome guy want?" she asked Ryan with a grin. I'm dam sure she is flirting with him. She was staring at his chest and her eyes raked his body several times. I saw Ryan was staring at her with his most famous smirk. Man really. I glare at the girl and walk beside him.

It's weird why I'm feeling jealous

Yeah he is sexy and looks like God

I want to eat him yum

It's not like that I have a crush on him or I like him or I'm his girlfriend

Wait what girlfriend

No...no..no... Kat you are gone nuts

Stupid girl

Shut up

"Well, this girl beside this handsome guy wants you to stop staring at him like a creep" I said while glaring at her. "And also American nuts ice cream with Choco chips" I added sweetly with a fake smile. Ryan was laughing beside me while holding his stomach and girl's face turned white like she has seen a ghost. I want to laugh so hard on her face but I control myself because it's rude to do so.

"And I did like to have chocolate ice cream" Ryan said

"Really chocolate" I question him

"I love it" he says with s shrug. After few seconds she handed our cups of ice cream. I lick the spoon full of ice cream and turned to leave when a voice stopped me.

"I don't know you both are couple. I'm really sorry" she apologizes to Ryan, who gave her small smile and nod

"I-I" I stutter because I don't have any words to say

"It's okay my girl knows what's best for both of us and she can handle any situation" I was shock with Ryan's word, my mouth was hang open, he smirked at my direction.

Wait a minute MY GIRL. Did he really call me his girl and why it's so good to hear from his mouth my girl? It gives me Goosebumps. I shiver at the thought. I escape from shop and he following me close from behind. I ignore him and sit on the sand crossing my legs, I lick ice cream from my spoon and feel presence next to me. He was siting so close that his knees are touching my legs. He was staring at me like he was waiting for me to say something.