"Can I meet one once I learn about the major things of my identity?" No way would Hyejin suggest anything about going to the Estell first. That would be too much effort. Getting them to come to her would be more convenient.

"Absolutely. Now, let's move on. Your Majesty, you have a—"

"Mother!" The door burst open and a little girl, that same little girl that Hyejin had seen at the funeral, clinging onto her, yelled vivaciously.

Mother?

Excuse me?

The last thing she expected for the body to have was a child. She was a virgin in her previous life, but now she was given a child that looked half of her previous life's age.

"Princess, your mother doesn't..." Helenda's sentence faltered and she sighed at the princess' display of attachment. Her big, violet eyes were filled with tears as she desperately clung onto her mother. By her reaction, it was possible that she had heard the news but still chose to be ignorant about it.

Seeing Hyejin spare no effort into returning her hug, the little girl clenched even harder in disbelief.

"Her Majesty has lost her memory..." Helenda softly murmured but the little girl shook her head.

"N-No, it's not true, right mother?" Hyejin returned her question with silence. Suddenly, the pool of tears in her eyes were already streaming down her cheeks. She had already lost her father, but for her own mother to forget about her, she couldn't fathom why everything was happening.

"I'm sorry little girl." Tell me your name already.

The soft sobs were transformed into full cries like earlier at the funeral. Neither Helenda nor Hyejin had the heart to stop her from her tears of sadness and longing of her mother. Hyejin couldn't comfort her. No, to be exact, she didn't know how to comfort a child. She didn't have any siblings except for an older brother, but they were nearly six years different in age. She was no mother. She wasn't even at the age of a mother. Yes, some women chose to be early mothers, but Hyejin wasn't even in a relationship. All her focus was on university and the leisure time she spared playing games or doing some other random stuff. Instead, the only thing she could do was awkwardly pat the little girl on the back.

Sensing the distant behavior of her own mother, the little girl, who had her face buried in her mother's neck, looked up with disappointment. She released her grip and stood up, quickly running out with quieted cries.

"Princess!" Helenda tried to stop her but the little girl had easily evaded her attempt of stopping her.

When she was already gone too far, a brief period of silence loomed over them. The heavy atmosphere was suffocating both Helenda, for feeling incompetent on making their beloved princess feel better, and Hyejin.

Hyejin felt guilty but she couldn't do anything at the moment unless she knew which scenario she was in. If, by some rotten luck, she was stuck in a body of a story she had never read, then it would be a world of awkwardness trying to get along with the daughter. At least with the knowledge of the book, she could have some knowledge on the characters.

"Helenda," the serious tone of the queen surprised the maid. For a mere second, she thought that the previous queen with her memories had returned. "Throughout our entire conversation, along with Alfrek's analysis, I was not given my name."

So what's my name? Or technically, the name of this body.

So far, I've found out that this world worships a deity of light and focuses on a sun-like enigma. This body had married into royalty at a young age, had a child at a young age, and is drop dead gorgeous.

Did I mention that she's filthy rich?

A sugar mommy?

Helenda widened her eyes in surprise and her face flushed slightly with embarrassment. "Of course, how could we ever forget the most important thing. Your Majesty, you are Queen Asielle Silvre Montreil-Aucainad, the Queen of Aucainad Kingdom of the Exreim Empire."

I'm... who?

"Queen... Asielle?" A feeling of dread began to fill Hyejin but she swallowed it down and questioned clearly.

Please don't be who I think you are.

If her thoughts were going in the correct direction, then this body was taking a very dark and twisted turn. But Hyejin was hoping that it was all a figment of her imagination and that the name Asielle was a common name found everywhere. Or, somehow, all the authors used it as it was gaining a popular momentum.

Yeah, that's it.

I'm sure those sketchy baby websites for foreigners are advertising that name. Pretty sure all authors go dig around for a character name on there anyway. Besides, Asielle is pretty cute! Yes, the cutest name I've heard in my entire existence. So cute, it's a common name.

Absolutely one hundred percent correct.

Helenda, unaware of the mental breakdown going on in Hyejin's mind, confirmed her worst nightmare with ease. "Yes! And Your Majesty's daughter, the young girl that was just here, is named..."

Please, please stop talking! I don't want to hear it!

"Princess Vyriana Lvyuralea Aucainad, the first and only royal heir of the Aucainad Kingdom."

Bitch I told you to stop talking!

♚♚♚

Updates will be on Saturdays and Sundays! I finally got things figured out. Maybe when we reach ~30-40 chapters, I can do three updates per week. This all depends on how many chapters are in my stockpile as I always try to have at least five. No promises, but I'll try to write a lot so I can boost the weekly updates (only if I stop being lazy :P)