Chapter-4|Long Lost Emotions|

It was acting, right!!!✨✨

❀♡❀

“Who the hell she is, It was so rude mom, what happened to her, you were feeding her with so much love,” Shiv uttered in complete disappointment.

“It wasn't rude bro, it's just that she got emotional. Mom evoked some long-lost emotions in her,” Sara said with a sad smile.

“Long lost emotions.” He asked in confusion.

“Yes, long lost, because she is an orphan, I don't know when her parents left her, but what I did today may have scratched her unhealed wounds.” Mrs Kapoor uttered sadly.

“I m sorry, Mom, I didn't know all this. I don't even know who she is!!! Is she your friend Sara??’ He apologised.

“She is surely a friend now and rest you can ask from Vikas bhai, I have to see her. ” Sara said, getting up from her seat.

“Sara but finish your food beta.” Mrs. Kapoor called her.

“Mom sends for both of us in her room. I'll be there..” She said, walking out of the dining area.

Shiv turned to his brother, who still had his eyes on her sister's retreating figure.

“Who's she?” He brought him back to the conversation.

“Now that's an interesting question.” Vikas's tone was mischievous.

“Ohh come on, tell me, don't you go on to your riddles again,” Shiv said in irritation.

Vikas chuckled at the look his brother gave and narrated the whole incident of Nimisha's arrival.

“I can't understand should I scold her for driving so rashly or should I feel proud that she didn't run away and helped her,” Shiv uttered, shaking his head.

“I think do the latter because she got a good scolding from me and Mom,” Vikas replied, taking a morsel.

"So she will stay here? I know we can not leave her alone, but is it safe to let a practical stranger in our home? I'm sure you can make arrangements for her comfortable stay somewhere." Shiv questioned, letting his brother know his thoughts.

Vikas gave him a quick smile.

"I can totally understand your concern, I took her government identities this morning and got it checked from my sources. They couldn't point anything fishy. She even gave me her parent's death certificate, and after all my inquiries, I can assure you she is safe and anyways we have CCTV in the whole house and good security. You don't have to worry, " Vikas assured his brother, and a comforting silence fell between the brothers who silently had their meal.

Shiv smiled and continued eating, but one thing was bugging his mind, but he wasn't too sure how his brother would react to his words. But he wasn't able to stay back without asking it, so he did.

“Bro, didn't you feel we have seen Nimisha before.” he started the conversation.

“No, I m sure I haven't met her before. ” Vikas replied.

“I m not talking about meeting, I meant like seeing her somewhere or with someone.” He pushed it further.

Vikas thought for a second, but he couldn't recall anything.

“No Shiv, I haven't,” he answered.

“Bro, don't get angry, but I think I have seen her somewhere.” He spoke hesitantly.

“Why would I get angry in this.” He asked in confusion.

“Because I think she looks like Nisha. She is quite familiar with her picture, I don't have it now, but I have a strong feeling she looks alike.” He uttered.