🦇 15 🦇

«────── « ⋅ʚ🦇ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Oh my goodness! Taehyung?!" Seokjin stared wide-eyed at the unconscious male being carried in Hoseok's arms.

"Invite me in." Hoseok said, a blank expression on his face.

"U-uh-um!" Seokjin stuttured in a panic. "Come in quickly!" He opened his door wider, moving aside as he let the red head and Jungkook wander in before closing the door. "What happend to him?!"

"He has a small fever right now. I saved him and the child last night." Hoseok walked through the house towards the living room as if he knew where to go. "Be glad he never bled out when I found him."

"Wh- Bled out?! What?!" Seokjin cried, still in shock as he watched the red headed vampire lay the human down on the couch carefully. "He got attacked?!"

"Sc-scawy creature hurt daddy." Jungkook cried, squeaking a little as he tugged on Seokjin's pant leg. "D-daddy save ggukie!"

Seokjin looked down at the child with a sad expression on his face before looking back at Taehyung laying on the couch, letting out a small sigh through his nose. "I'm glad you're both okay... I should have let you both stay at mine." He said, resting a hand on Jungkook's head. "Your daddy just wanted to get you home safe with him."

"In all honesty." Hoseok spoke up, "I would take that child with me... but seeing as the child has taken a liking to the human, and I want to watch the fun happen, I'm staying in the background."

"So... Is this the child Namjoon was talking about?" Seokjin said, looking down at the boy who was now sitting on the floor next to the couch, staring up close at Taehyung.

Hoseok nodded. "He is the prince. They're bound to make him treat humans like a food source and not friends, only slaves. They were keen on letting the savage ones remain on the loose at night to kill off some unfortunate humans roaming around by chance. As an executioner, I was opposed so they let me be." He waved a hand of dismissal.

"Umm... Sweetheart?" Seokjin looked down at Jungkook, placing a hand on his head to catch his attention. "Do you know who your parents are?" He asked the boy.

Jungkook looked up at Seokjin before nodding as he pointed at Taehyung. "My daddy... I good boy." He rested his head against the couch, watching Taehyung with unblinking eyes.

Seokjin looked up at Hoseok for help, but the vampire shrugged his shoulders.

"As I said before. I'm in the background here. I want to see what happens in his developement... that's if they don't take him back by force." Hoseok looked Seokjin dead in the eyes. "And don't even think about blabbing to Namjoon about this..."

Seokjin swallowed a lump in his throat and slowly nodded. Hoseok turned towards the boy and crouched down. "Hey little man." He said.

Jungkook looked up at him with his wide eyes. "M'name liddle wun and G-Ggukie."

"Ggukie." Hoseok said, being eye level with the boy. "You need to keep him safe." He nodded towards Taehyung. "Bad men want to hurt him and take you away."

Jungkook gasped, squeaking as he buried his face into Taehyung's sleeve. "Noooo!" He cried, "No hurt daddy!"

"I know. So make sure you grow big and strong to protect him. M'kay?" Hoseok smiled slightly, watching the boy slowly nod against Taehyung's arm, staring at the red head who stood back up.

"I've managed to treat his back wound. So take care of it. Make sure he doesn't move around much." Hoseok started to make his way to the door. "Oh. One more thing." He said, turning to face Seokjin as he stood near the door. "Our saliva can heal wounds... at a slow rate for humans, that is." He nodded his head towards the direction of Taehyung. "Though I'm pretty sure you know that with Namjoon... I don't need to say any more. I'm taking my leave. Good bye now." He waited until Seokjin opened the door before walking out into the bitter cold like it was nothing.