🦇 4 🦇

«────── « ⋅ʚ🦇ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Taehyung gasped as he suddenly sat up in bed with a frightened expression on his face, his breathing heavy as his eyes scanned around the room, only seeing the normal everyday bedroom items he wakes up to.

"Ahh..." He breathed out with a sigh as he placed both hands on his face and ran his hands back through his hair slowly while taking in a deep inhale before exhaling as he let his hair go, making his blonde bangs fall back into place, covering his forehead.

"It was a dream." He mumbled softly, as he lightly tugged on his white shirt to fan his body as he pulled the covers away from his body.

As he looked down, the last thing he didn't expect to see was a dark-haired little boy in an oversized white t-shirt sleeping with his head on Taehyung's thigh and a small leg hooked over the elder's.

"HNNHHH~" Taehyung stared down with wide eyes as he covered over his mouth to muffle his yell that tried to break free, making the little boy twitch against him from the forced sound as they rubbed their head against his thigh softly.

'What... what is this?' Taehyung kept staring down at the boy in shock as he slowly moved his hand down. 'How did this child get in my house?'

"Aha... right. This is all a dream right?" Taehyung spoke as he laughed nervously while scratching his head. "Yes. Yes, this is just a dream... not reality. I'm still asleep. Yes, that's it. I'm just conscious in my own dream thinking it's real, but it's not!"

The little boy made a small groan from hearing the elder speaking, making his eyes slowly flutter open as he tilted his head back to look up at Taehyung before his bambi eyes widened, and his bunny smile appeared with his tiny fangs on show as his little bat wings popped out from under his hair. "Daddy!"

"EEEEEEEYAAAAA!" Taehyung cried out with a shrill.

«──── « ⋅🦇 Last Night 🦇⋅ » ────»

"Dh! Da-ddy!" The boy cried out with a smile on his face as he crawled towards the elder's leg and clung to it.

"Wuh..." Taehyung stared down at the naked boy in shock, watching the small bat wings on his head wiggle in excitement. "What... how... when... who-?"

"Daddy!" The boy cried again, staring up at Taehyung with his wide eyes before nuzzling into his leg with a soft whine before making tiny squeaking sounds of affection.

"I'm- I'm so confused." Taehyung spoke as he kept looking down at the boy. "Kid... Halloween is over. You shouldn't be breaking into peoples houses as pranks."

"Hawoween?" The boy looked up with a very confused expression on his face. "What is prank?"

Now it was Taehyung's turn to have the expression of confusion upon his face. "Halloween? You know? You wear these things on your head for Halloween!" He reached out and pulled on a bat wing.

"EEK!" The boy cried out, making small squeaking noises as he made Taehyung flinch away before his eyes started to water and he made an upset face. "Aa-ow!"

Taehyung stared wide-eyed at the boy before realisation hit him as he heard the familiar squeaking noises the baby bat he rescued makes. "Li... Little one?" He swallowed as he let out an exhale through his nose, grabbing the little boy's attention who stared up at him with those wide onyx coloured eyes that had tears lined on the brim as he rubbed at the little bat wing on his head.