🦇 3 🦇

«────── « ⋅ʚ🦇ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"I didn't think it would bite you." Taehyung mumbled as he stared at a pouting Jimin who was staring out the kitchen window, ignoring his hyung.

"Taehyung-ah!" Jimin whined as he held up his finger which was bandaged dramatically, making the older roll his eyes. "I had to go for an emergency rabies shot this morning! That thing could have something contagious!"

"But it's only a baby-"

"It's still a wild animal! It's not a pet!"

Taehyung huffed in annoyance as he turned away, not wanting to carry on the conversation.

Yes, the bat was a wild animal and he should have taken in consideration of being harmed by it. But it's a tiny mammal and there's no way of it causing any real harm.

"Look. I'm sorry it bit you, Jimin. It was just hungry." Taehyung mumbled as he prepared a customer's dinner order.

"Hmph. If I turn into a creepy vampire, I'm eating you first!" Jimin puffed his cheeks before moving his fluffy pink bangs away from his eyes.

"Fine. Fine." Taehyung hummed softly with raised eyebrows at the younger's childish remark as he pushed a plate to the side for Jimin to finish off preparing.

"Earlier on the news today, apparently one of the missing people were found, but they were too shaken to speak unfortunately." Jimin mumbled loudly as he was finishing off the last touches.

"Well who wouldn't after going missing for a few days?" Taehyung sighed as he ran a hand back through his hair.

"Yeah. Anyway. That's important, but not as important as this guy I saw that came in earlier. He looked mmmmad pale!" Jimin exaggerated with wide eyes. "He was like fully dressed up in black. I couldn't see all of his face though because he was wearing a face mask and a hat to cover up with a long trench coat and gloves. So mysterious. But his voice was like mumbling and deep and every end-word hung like a rolling growl. Ugh! Hyung, it's love at first sight!"

"Super cliché." Taehyung smiled at the younger, making him pout before receiving a slap on the arm.

"I hope he comes back. He ordered a sushi box takeout. Ahh, I want to see his face. He must be good-looking under that mask." Jimin giggled as he walked away.

Taehyung let out a soft sigh as he leaned against the wall and stared out the kitchen window, watching the evening sky change colours as the sun was setting for dusk.

"I should get some milk..." Taehyung mumbled. "Maybe a baby pacifier... and some more fruit before going home." He smiled to himself as he chuckled.

*     *     🦇     *     *

"Another day... another late night shift ended." Taehyung yawned as he held onto a plastic grocery bag while walking out of the supermarket.

It was a little warmer than the other night but still it was a chilly night as he walked along the sidewalk.

"Atleast I get to go home to my new child." Taehyung hummed happily as he walked through the park entrance. "I wonder if I should give him a name... would a name be necessary? He's such a cutie. Maybe I'll give it a bath." He chuckled as he continued to walk down the pathway under the soft park lights.

"Maybe I'll order takeaway. I don't feel like cooking tonight." Taehyung pouted before taking out his phone to call for an order.

Suddenly the sound of a bush being pushed apart grabbed Taehyung's attention as he whipped his head around to see a dark figure in the bushes. He quickly switched on his phone light to see a sickly pale male standing in the middle of the bush with a horror-strickened face with small cuts on their face and what seemed to be blood splattered across their shirt.