Johnny noticed Mark hide behind Taeil who was gripping his fists to prevent him from shaking.

Whoever this guy is, he seems to be a big deal.

Johnny crossed his arms, taking a step towards the iron bars. The male looked up.

"What's your name?" Johnny asked him.

"Jeong Jaehyun." The male answered immediately in his deep voice.

"Well, what did you do to end up in here? Johnny asked. Before Jaehyun could answer, there was a loud commotion outside.

"Let me in! You have the wrong man!" A female's voice was heard. Taeil immediately ran out, Mark following. Johnny glanced at Jaehyun, who was now standing up and alert at the sound of the female voice.

"Jaehwa." Jaehyun said softly as he held onto the iron bars.

"Someone you know?" Johnny asked.

"My twin sister." Jaehyun answered, blinking out of his trance to look at Johnny.

"Is there something on my face?" Johnny asked. Jaehyun let out a chuckle before shaking his head. He motioned his head the door behind him.

"I think they could use your help out there." Jaehyun said just as they heard the female voice yell again.

"This is absolutely ridiculous! Who's in charge of this place? I want to speak to them immediately!" The female demanded.

Johnny glanced over at Jaehyun before looking back at the door.

"Your sister's causing trouble." Johnny pointed out.

"I know." Jaehyun said with a nod before motioning Johnny out with his hand. "You should hurry up before she beats everyone up."

Johnny gave Jaehyun a small smile before following his advice, exiting to the front where a bunch of cops were holding back a girl.

A pretty girl.

The girl was tall and skinny, with long brown hair and round eyes. She had plump red lips and eyes lined with dark eyeliner. She wore a black crop top and black skinny jeans with heeled boots and large hoop earrings. She wore the same leather jacket as Jaehyun, and Johnny noticed that there was a snake, no, according to the words around it, it's a viper, on the back.

Johnny couldn't help but stare in awe at the girl as she was somehow strong enough to be giving all those men a hard time. She met his eyes and Johnny felt his stomach drop as her brown eyes stared into his soul.

She immediately blinked away and started yelling again.

"Let go of me, my brother is innocent! Why won't any of you help me?" The girl exclaimed. Johnny glanced at Taeil who was in the corner with Mark.

"Can I take care of this?" Johnny asked him. Taeil immediately nodded, letting him take charge. Johnny took a deep breath.

"Let her go." Johnny told them. The cops glanced at Taeil who gave them a nod. The cops let the girl go, making her stumble forward. Johnny put out an arm to steady her.

The girl immediately pushed his arm away once she was good on her feet again. She crossed her arms, letting out a deep breath as she blew the hair out of her face.

"What gives?" The girl asked, shooting daggers at him.

"They won't help you because they can't." Johnny said, crossing his arms as well. The girl stared at him, taking in every inch of his body.

"Who even are you?" The girl asked him. Pretty and fiesty. Johnny gave her a smirk.

"I'm Johnny Seo and I'm Neo City's newest detective."

———————————————————————————

OOOOOO

K i'll do my hw now sorry