Chapter 68

At the school gym, prom got started. The theme is the Golden Gala.

 The theme is the Golden Gala

Priscilla: Wow.

Jason: It's great, huh?

Priscilla: It is.

Malcolm: Welcome to the Collegé Françoise DuPont Junior and Senior Prom. Our theme is the Golden Gala. Hope you enjoy it. Don't forget to cast your votes for prom king and Queen.

Jason: Wanna cast your votes now?

Priscilla: Maybe later. Let's go dance. *They head to the dance floor, everybody else is having fun. *

Steffie: Ugh

Steffie: Ugh. This prom is boring. There aren't any cute boys here.

Meghan: Not true. There's Patrick from the fencing team.

Steffie: Not my cup of tea.

Katie: What about Steven?

Steffie: Ditch the dorky glasses and I'll probably go with him. Ugh. Priscilla is here. Seems like she brought her boyfriend with her.

Katie: What are you gonna do?

Steffie: Duh. Take him from her. Listen, we only have one more year in high school before we leave this dump. We need to make the most of it before we graduate.

Meghan: Like what?

Steffie: Watch my move. *She goes up to them. * Hey Priscilla.

Priscilla: Hey, Steffie.

Steffie: I heard you're gonna be prom Queen soon. I know you've been homecoming Queen 2 years in a row, it's gonna be hard to do that.

Priscilla: Maybe?

Jason: I'm gonna get some punch.

Priscilla: Okay. *Jason walks away. *

Steffie: Good luck on the prom committee. *She walked away and Priscilla looked confused and kept dancing. * Time to make my move. *She heads to the punch bowl and flirts with Jason for a bit. In Marinette's room, she finishes up with her homework and puts it in her backpack. *