Chapter 16

The bell starts to ring, and some people gather their stuff and get ready to leave.

Madam Bustier: That's it for today, everyone. Oh and uh, I graded your essays. Get them before you leave, some of you did well, and some of you need some more improvement. *She gets the papers and gives them out. * Very good, Alya. Nice job, Adrien. Work a bit more, Nathaniel. Improve more, Chloé. Congratulations, Marinette, your essay was the best in the whole class, a perfect score.

 Congratulations, Marinette, your essay was the best in the whole class, a perfect score

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Marinette: Thank you, Madam Bustier. *She looked at her paper and it was marked 💯 and an A+. * I've gotten anything a bit higher than an A before.

Madam Bustier: Well there is a first time for everything. Now about the Italy field trip, why don't you wanna go?

Marinette: As much as I want to go, I just have stuff going on this summer. 'I have a city to protect from Hawkmoth.'

Madam Bustier: Well the trip is still available until next week. You should join. *She handed Marinette the permission slip. * I know you're half Chinese and half Italian.

 * I know you're half Chinese and half Italian

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Marinette: Yes. But... I'll think about it. *She walks out of the classroom. *

Adrien: Hey.

Marinette: Oh... hey. *She looked away from him. *

Adrien: Listen, about Saturday and yesterday...

Alya: Marinette, over here. *They both looked at Alya, waving. *

Marinette: Talk later, I gotta go. *She walked away and Adrien sighed and looked at Marinette. *

Adrien: (sighed) 'I want to make things right.'

'

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Real meaning of love (A Lukanette story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें