Chapter 1

Yami P.O.V

Today is the day. The day I turn sixteen and find out who my soulmate is. I open my tired eyes and stare at the ceiling, catching my bearing and sit up. I take off my shirt and begin looking for an initial or a set of initials. There is only one person I want and that's Yugi Muto. I've had a crush on him for years and he's just so angelic and sweet. We look similar to one another too. 

"Did you find what you're looking for," I hear two very annoying voices peep from behind me. 

 "Buzz off Bakura. Get out of my head Marik," I grumble. 

"Like we have a choice. Also, what about King of Games, he has spirits in his head too. If you got rid of us, you wouldn't be able to see him," they tease. Bakura and Marik are spirits that live inside of my head (or really the Millenium Puzzle) and they merge their spirits with me so I become Pharaoh Atem. King of Games and I are the 'superheroes' of Domino City and all of Japan, yet we don't even know each other's true identies.

I shake my head. "Is it on my back," I ask the psychos. Bakura and Marik mutter to themselves for a moment before they rush in front of me and nod their heads.

"But, the initials aren't for him. Their for... Their for... King of Games," Bakura and Marik whisper, obviously not trying to make me angry. 

I let out a heartbroken sigh. King of Games is a great person, but... he isn't Yugi. But, I don't have a choice. When your soulmate's initials appear, it is always someone you will fall in love with, even if you hated them at one point.

I just hope that there wasn't a mistake.

~~~~~~~~~

Yugi P.O.V

I didn't want to wake up, even though I knew I was going to have to. It's my sixteenth birthday, big woop. I just want to sleep!!!! I let out a sigh and open one of my eyes sleepily and stare at my hand. MY HAND! There was a strange shape on it and my eyes fly open. 

It must be the initials. I look at them, filled with excitement, but just for a moment before I realize that these aren't the initials for the Pharaoh. They're for Yami Sennen, one of my best friends.

Hello, sorry this is short, but I'll hopefully have longer chapters after this. This is my third Yu-Gi-Oh fanfiction so if you like Yu-Gi-Oh please read the following:

Tapping on the Glass 

Forced Love 

Anyway, thank you for reading. I may not update this as much as I would like, but hopefully I will have at least a chapter a week. Thank you!

Gif right here is for TreeCloud99 See, isn't it like obvious?!

-CallumdiAngelo