Sorry not part of the story/Christmas Special

Merry Christmas! I wanted to do a Christmas chapter of this book and of course I left it off at a part that makes no sense for a Christmas thing so... sorry.

This is going to be a little Mobiumshipping oneshot so... enjoy :D

Yugi Muto, a bright eyed young man of 20, was running throughout the house, tidying and cleaning up every little speck of dust. He was trying to finish before noon, when his mates would arrive for it was Christmas Eve and the three could finally be together.

Yami and Atem Muto were both gone a lot. Yami, the tallest of the trio, was in the army so he would be stationed all over. Atem, the strength of the trio, was a singer and had to travel all over the world.

This was the life of Yugi, and even though he missed them both, he always knew that he would see them for Christmas without fail.

Yugi was brought back to the present when he heard the door open and a pair of boots trudge in. Yugi's eyes widened and he flew down the stairs to reach one of his two lovers. Atem smiled as he watched Yugi run up to him and jump into his arms, smiling as brightly as a thousand Ra's.

Atem chuckled and spin around the shorter of the two quickly before setting him down. Yugi was wearing a Toy Story sweatshirt and long pants, an apron covering most of the boy's nimble body.

Atem shook his head before leaning down and stealing a kiss from his beloved Yugi.

"Ahem, am I road kill or something," the two heard a voice ask, causing the two to spin around to find Yami standing there, his arms crossed. Yugi smiled again and ran over to his other mate and hugged him.

Atem walked over to Yami and kissed him as Yugi ran off to find whatever he was trying to find. Yami smiled and leaned against Atem. "How's the tour going?" Yami asked as he walked into the living room and plopped down on the couch.

Atem shrugged his shoulders. "It's great but I'm ready for it to be over. I want to have some more time with you and Yugi," Atem admitted, grabbing a soft blanket that Yugi had made a couple years prior.

Yugi walked in with a plate of M&M cookies and snickerdoodles (the first being Yami's favorite and the second being Atem's favorite). Yugi placed the cookies on the table in front of the couch before being pulled with Yami's lap.

Yugi blushed and leaned into his mates as they wrapped their arms around him. The three stayed like that for awhile, just enjoying being near each other and loving each other.

After a while, Yugi's eyes started to blink much more often than before. Yami and Atem chuckled as Yugi tried his best to fight off the sleep that so much wanted to take over. Yugi shook his head, forcing himself to get up before he stormed over to the Christmas tree and grabbed a present. He handed it to Atem and Yami.

"Merry Christmas Eve," Yugi sang, hugging them both. "Open this present!"

Yami and Atem started to slowly open the present, enjoying the fact that Yugi was getting more annoyed at the second. After another minute, they fully opened it and smiled. Inside were the first pictures they took as a couple, both their old Christmas cards and just normal pictures all inside one big scrapbook.

The three spent hours looking through their past together, loving every moment of it.

Thank you for reading my little christmas one shot! It took me a long time and I tried something new... anyways, thank you for reading. I got the inspiration from a present my grandma got me. It was a Puzzleshipping shirt (no surprise their lol) and it really made me want to do this so MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!