The Siege of Equestria Part 7: Equestria Liberated

Chrysalis shouted as Twinbow's fired stinger got ever closer to Yuya, "Goodbye, Yuya!"

While everyone else was freaking out, Yuya eventually snapped out of it. He shook his head and grabbed a card in his hand, quickly sending it to his Duel Disks Graveyard or GY.

Chrysalis Turn 7: The effect of Twinbow lets it make a 2nd attack this turn, so it attacks directly again, with Yuya activating the effect of the Performapal Inflater Tapir in his hand, sending it to the GY to reduce the battle damage to 0.

A clear energy bubble appeared around Yuya, stopping the projectile stinger, which exploded on impact. After the bubble dropped, Yuya wiped the sweat from his brow, as all his captured friends sighed in relief.

Chrysalis sneered, "You only delay the inevitable."

Chrysalis Turn 7: Chrysalis sets a card. Since Insect Queen destroyed a monster by battle, its last effect activates, allowing Chrysalis to Special Summon an Insect Monster Token (100/100) to her side of the field in Attack mode (Insect Queen: 2800 -> 3000).

Over by Moon Shadow, he and Shingetsu were jumping between the ceiling banister, dodging shots from the Death Troopers. Then when a StormtTrooper came over and started shooting, the two deflected shots, with Moon Shadow spinning around to deflect the last shot back into the StormTroopers chest. As he did, one of the Death Troopers shot at him, with Shingetsu jumping in front and deflecting the shot into the wall on the right. The pair then lepted to another banister to avoid more shots from the two Death Troopers.

Yuya placed his hand on his deck and thought, "All right, it all comes down to this. If I've played more cards right, I should be able to make a comeback and win this thing. If not, then this Duel is over and so am I. Also, all of my friends and Equestria will be doomed too. Come deck, you've never let me down before and I know you won't start now. We won't mess this up!" He dramatically drew his card and smiled, "Yes!" Pointing to Chrysalis, "Chrysalis, your evil is at an end! Here comes the climax of our little show!"

Yuya Turn 8: Yuya activates Magical Sky Mirror, which lets him activate a Normal Spell Card from his opponent's GY that was activated during his opponent's previous turn. Yuya activates Chrysalis' Pot of Greed to draw 2 cards. Since he controls no monster, Yuya activates Shuffle Reborn, letting him Special Summon a monster from his GY with its effects negated, draw a card and shuffle a card he controls into his Deck. At the End Phase, the drawn card and Summoned monster will be Banished. He Special Summons Enlightenment Paladin in Attack mode returns Xiangke Magician to his Deck and draws Performapal Monkeyboard (Insect Queen: 3000 -> 3200). Yuya activates Monkeyboard (PS1) in his available Pendulum Zone. He then activates the Pendulum Effect of Monkeyboard, which allows him to add a LV 4 or lower Performapal monster from his Deck to his hand. Yuya adds Performapal Turn Toad. Yuya Pendulum Summons Turn Toad (0/800) from his hand in Attack mode (Insect Queen: 3200 -> 3400). He then activates Pendulum Storm, which allows him to destroy the monsters in his Pendulum Zones and then destroy a Spell or Trap Card his opponent controls. Yuya destroys Monkeyboard and Xiangsheng Magician in his Pendulum Zones and then destroys DNA Surgery (Insect Queen: 3200 -> 2800). Yuya Tributes the Pendulum Summoned Turn Toad and Enlightenment Paladin to Synchro Summon Nirvana High Paladin (3300/2500) via its own effect in Attack mode.

Enlightenment Paladin turned into eight green circles, which Turn Toad passed through, turning into two flashing spheres as he did. Then, the circles and spheres turned into a massive wall of light, which shined throughout the room. Through the light, came Yuya's new massively armor cladded monster, swinging it's big sword. Yuya's friends were in awe, their eyes just as sparkly as the monster's entrance. Chrysalis on the other hand could only glare and grit her teeth.