The Siege of Equestria Part 3: Duel to Survive

The battle in Canterlot continued to rage, with many dead bodies on both sides littering the battlefield, including five Commando Droids and one Unicorn Rebel Guard. Three Commandos ducked under a container to avoid StormTrooper and Unicorn Imperial Guard fire. Over by the right wall, two more Commando's leaped out and fired at the Imperials, killing a StormTrooper with a shot to the chest. However, then a female Imperial Unicorn shot a grey magic blast at them, obliterating one of the Droids and forcing the other back behind the wall to avoid further fire. AppleJack ducked a shot by a StromTrooper and then lassoed the blaster out of his hand, allowing Rainbow Dash to speed in and deliver a hoof punch to the Imperials face, knocking him out. Slash sidestepped to his left to avoid a shot by a StormTrooper, then shot the Trooper in the right shoulder, causing him to fall to the ground. Kalani shot a StormTrooper in the chest. Then before a shot from a StormTrooper on his right could take the Droid out, a female Unicorn Rebel Guard created a magical shield blocking the blast. The three Earth Pony and Pegasus Rebel Guards were in a skirmish with other three Earth Pony and Pegasus Imperial Guards. A female Rebel Pegasus had a male Imperial Earth Pony pinned to the ground, using all four of her legs pressed on his back. Two male Earth Ponies on opposite sides traded hoof punches, while a male Rebel Pegasus and a female Rebel Earth Pony were scuffling with a female Imperial Pegasus and a male Imperial Earth Pony, forming a dust cloud. A male Imperial Pegasus and male Rebel Earth Pony were headbutting each other, while the last Imperial and Rebel Pegasus, the Rebel being male and the Pegasus being female, both wielding spears, crossed blades with them and got into a lock. Over by a cantor under fire, a Commando behind it jumped up and shot a StormTrooper on his left with a shot to his left shoulder. As the Trooper fell, the Commando soon followed when a StormTrooper in front of him shot him in the chest.

In the underground secret passageways, Twilight, Yuya, and Trappers team made their way through the catacombs, heading for the Canterlot throne room. As they made their way, one B1 Battle Droid asked, "Um, have we been going in circles?"

Another B1 turned to him and told him, "Of course not. Why would you say that?"

"Because I'm pretty sure we've passed that same cobweb three times now."

Rarity added to the exasperation, "I for one agree and must say that I am sick of being stuck down here!"

Twilight slumped her head and sighed, "Sorry everybody, but these tunnels can be hard to navigate."

Yuya jumped in, "We know, Twilight, but our friends outside need us to find the palace throne room soon, so we have to keep moving."

Just then a new female voice laughed, "I think we can help you find the palace."

In shock, the group turned to the hallway on the right and saw four Imperial Guard Ponies, two Earth Ponies, one male and one female, one female Pegasus, and one male Unicorn. The Pegasus was laughing, with the Unicorn adding, "Well, the palace dungeon at least."

Spike pointed to them, "How did you know we're down here?"

The female Earth Pony answered, with a wave of her left hoof and a laugh, "Oh please, Celestia figured someone might try to come from down here, which is why she placed us here."

Trapper told the four, "You know that's not the real Celestia right? It's Chrysalis in disguise! She's manipulating you, you have to wake up!"

The Earth Pony shrugged, "She said you say that." He then reached into his saddlebag, "Fortunately, she gave us just the tools to deal with you." All four of them pulled out a Duel Disk from their bags and placed them on their front left hoofs.

After this, the Pegasus smugly stated, "If you want to get to the palace you have no choice. You have to get past us first!"

As the group glared at them, Yuya, Zuzu, Sora, and Moon Shadow stepped forward, with the latter saying, "Allow us to handle this."