The Siege of Equestria Part 4: Rebels Second Wind

In the underground secret passageways, the Duel continued to rage, with Twilight and the rest watching, with the current StromTroopers and Imperial Guard Ponies all on the ground dealt with, except for two StormTroopers and a Unicorn, who were crying and hugging Fluttershy. The shy Pegasus, in turn, was patting their legs and sweetly saying, "There, there. Just let it all out. It helps to talk about the things that are bothering you during these hard times."

Zuzu Turn 7: Zuzu activates Polymerization, fusing Mozarta the Melodious Maestra, Aria the Melodious Diva, and Solo the Melodious Songstress from her hand to Fusion Summon Bloom Prima the Melodious Choir (1900/2000) in Attack mode. The effect of Bloom Prima increases its own attack by 300 for each Fusion Material used (1900 -> 2800). Zuzu then activates Continuous Spell Card, Fortissimo. This will let her increase the attack of a Melodious monster she controls by 600 once per turn until her next Standby Phase. She uses this effect on Bloom Prima (2800 -> 3400). Zuzu Normal Summons Canon the Melodious Diva (1400/2000) in Attack mode. Bloom Prima attacks and destroys IGP #3's Triple Hunting Hound (IGP #3 LP: 4000 -> 2400). Bloom Prima can attack twice per Battle Phase, so it attacks IGP #1 directly (IGP #1 LP: 4000 -> 600). Canon attacks IGP #2 directly, but IGP #3 activates his face down Fusion Trench, which prevents non-Fusion Monsters from attacking. Zuzu activates the effect of Canon, switching it to Defensive mode.

Yuya Turn 8: Yuya activates Performapal Guitartle (PS 6) and Xiangsheng Magician (PS 8) in his Pendulum Zones. Since Yuya has a card in his other Pendulum Zone, he activates the Pendulum Effect of Guitartle, which allows him to draw a card. He then Pendulum Summons Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) from his hand in Attack mode. Yuya Normal Summons Performapal Silver Claw (1800/700) in Attack mode. He then activates Performance Hurricane, which allows him to return cards his opponent controls to the hand, up to the number of Performapal monsters on the field. Fusion Trench is returned to IGP #3's hand. Yuya activates Monster Reborn to Special Summon Fluffal Leo (1600/1200) from Sora's GY in Attack mode. Yuya overlays his LV Silver Claw and Sora's LV 4 Fluffal Leo to Xyz Summon Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon (2500/2000) in Attack mode. He then activates the effect of Dark Rebellion twice, detaching both Overlay Units to halve the attack of Ultimate Hunting Hound and add it to that of Dark Rebellion until the End Phase (Ultimate Hunting Hound: 2800 -> 1400 -> 700; Dark Rebellion: 2500 -> 3900 -> 4600). Dark Rebellion attacks and destroys Ultimate Hunting Hound (IGP #4 LP: 4000 -> 100). IGP #4 activates her face downs, Ancient Gear Reborn and Ancient Gear Spark Shot. As she controls no monsters, Reborn lets her Special Summon an Ancient Gear monster from her GY that was sent there this turn and increase its original attack by 200. She Summons Ultimate Hunting Hound (2800 -> 3000). Since an Ancient Gear monster was Special Summoned from the GY while she controlled no monsters, the effect of Spark Shot lets her inflict damage to her opponent equal to half the attack of the Special Summoned monster. IGP #4 inflicts the damage to Zuzu (Zuzu LP: 2000 -> 500). Odd-Eyes attacks IGP #3 directly (IGP #3 LP: 2400 -> 0).

Trapper cheered, as the Imperial Unicorn was blasted back and knocked out by the attack, "Yeah! One down."

Yuya Turn 8: Yuya sets a card.

Moon Shadow Turn 9: Moon activates Ninjitsu Art of Hazy Duplication, letting him Special Summon a LV 4 or lower Ninja monster from his hand. He Special Summons a second copy of Shingetsu in Attack mode. He then Tributes both Shingetsus to Tribute Summon Twilight Ninja Getsuga, the Shogun (2000/3000) in Attack mode. Moon activates the effect of Getsuga, changing it to Defensive mode to Special Summon two Ninja monsters from his GY. He Special Summons both copies of Shingetsu in Attack mode. The effect of Shingetsu prevents the IGP's from targeting other Ninja monsters for attacks. As Moon controls two of them, the IGP's cannot attack him at all. The first Shingetsu attacks IGP #1 directly (IGP #1 LP: 600 -> 0).