The Ponyville Resistance Cell

Things had really changed all around Equestria, as "Celestia" has allowed Imperial presence on Equestria and while she assured the ponies it's for the best, not everypony agrees, but some just don't want to disagree with the "Princesses." Luckily, not everypony is like this.

In Ponyville, two female Ponies and one male one were pushing carts of supplies such as food and tools, when they were stopped by three StormTroopers and two Guard Ponies, a Unicorn and Earth Pony, who were dressed in armor similar to the armor belonging to King Sombra's soldiers, only colored white. The led StormTrooper held out his hand and stated, "Inspection."

One of the females sighed, "Oh come on! Every time you always stop us and look at our stuff and take some of it that you deem as" she used her front hoofs to do air quotes, "an Imperial Asset."

"Ma'am please don't force me to shoot you today. Just let us follow the Imperial Order, the only order that governs the entire galaxy, to provide it with peace and order." He aimed his blaster at the group and they stepped to the side.

As the group inspected the carts, one of the StromTroopers pulled out a Yoke and said, "Yup. a grade A Yoke." He turned to them, "You know all Yokes are to be sent to Imperial Facilities to be used in armor construction."

The Ponies were about to speak up, when a StormTrooper aimed his blaster at them, while the Earth Guard Pony did the same with his spear. However, before anything could be done, a cream and pink color blur rushed at the group, delivering several hoof kicks to the Stormtrooper's face, knocking him out and to the ground. The remaining Imperials turned to see the perpetrator was Bon Bon, aka Special Agent Sweetie Drops. Before they did anything again, both a StormTrooper and the Earth Pony were each shot by a magical blast, knocking them to the ground. The last Trooper and Guard turned to see the ones who fired, being the Unicorns Lyra and Trixie, with the StormTrooper shouting, "It's the Rebels!"

Bon Bon joined the two, as they formed a magical shield to block shots from the StormTrooper and the Unicorn. Just then, two regular Guard Ponies, a Pegasus and an Earth Pony, came at the Imperials from behind, hitting them in the back of the heads with their spears, knocking them to the ground. While the StormTrooper attempted to grab his blaster and get up, another hit from the Pegasus sent him back into the dirt. One of the female Ponies went over to the group and said, "Thank you."

Trixie smugly smiled and replied, "The Great and Powerful Trixie was happy to assist." The others just rolled their eyes at this.

However, the moment ended when five StormTroopers turned the left corner to see what was happening, with one shouting, "Rebel Insurgents! Get them!"

As the Ponies pulling the carts took cover behind said carts, the others ran off with the StormTroopers firing and chasing them, with Trixie and Lyra each taking out a Trooper with a magical blast. As the team rounded the right corner, the Troopers were right behind them, when they were tripped by a wire between the alleys of the buildings. After this, AppleBloom came out of the left building's alley, with SweetieBell and Scootaloo coming out on the right. The CMC's smiled, came together and gave each other high hoofs, while all shouting, "Yeah!"

Bon Bon told them, "Great job you three."

AppleBloom stated, "Thanks. AppleJack taught me how to set up stuff like this."

Before any more celebration could happen, four Imperial Guard Ponies, two Unicorns, one Pegasus, and one Earth Pony came around the right corner ahead of the Pony Rebels. Luckily, before they got close, they all fell into a pitfall hole and landed on top of each other, knocking them all out. The adult Ponies looked at the three Fillies, with Scootaloo shaking her head, "Don't look at us."