"Okay everyone can dig in when they are ready!" Taeyong smiled as everyone started taking from the piles to fill their plates, the only one not was Haechan.

Jaehyun placed a few items onto Taeyong's plate, knowing exactly what it was he wanted, but he then happened to notice his brother.

Haechan was looking down at his empty plate and then back at the food. His face looked lost and grossed out. This was not like him.

Lucas knew Haechan had trouble eating or even stomaching things now, so he focused his attention on him first. "Channie, what sounds good?"

Haechan looked at Lucas, his face turned from grossed out to a small smile. "Everything looks good Lulu, just not hungry."

Lucas knew this type of trick, but his family didn't understand it. At least not yet.

"Haechan, I know you are hungry. I can tell. I was always able to tell this as we grew up. I could never get you to stop snacking." Jaehyun laughed at the memory.

If a look could kill, Jaehyun would be dead from the glare he was receiving from Lucas. "Sorry Jae, I just haven't really been up for it lately."

Jaehyun's heart broke at the words. Why wouldn't he eat? Why did no one tell him or his parents? "But why-" Lucas cut off Jaehyun, "I think everyone should focus on eating and not just on Haechan. Okay?"

Jaehyun stopped immediately, Taeyong placing his hand in his giving it a warning squeeze under the table. "Okay. I'm sorry."

Lucas placed a few pieces of meat on Haechan's plate whispering in his ear, "Please Tulip, will you try to eat something?"

Haechan smiled a bit, "Yeah..."

Lucas placed a kiss on the boy's cheek as he ate a few pieces of food. Jaehyun, not looking away. He was even more nervous.

A few hours had passed and the dinner was close to ending. Taeyong took his wine glass, which was filled with water and held it up.

"I first want to thank everyone for coming under a short notice. I thought tonight would be the best since the raids are coming up soon."

Jaehyun grabbed ahold of Taeyong's hand, "We wanted all of you here to share some news with everyone we love."

Taeyong placed his glass down on the table, placing his free hand on his stomach, "Jaehyun and I are expecting."

The room, which was once filled with loud talking and laughter, became silent. Taeyong still had a smile on his face, not being able to see the reactions of the others in the room. Jaehyun on the other hand could see everyone.

Jungkook's expression had not changed since Taeyong started to speak. He knew exactly what the announcement was going to be, he was watching other reactions as well.

Taehyung's mouth dropped. To say he was surprised was an understatement. "Oh my goodness Taeyong! That is..so exciting!" Taehyung's smile stretched ear to ear. "I'm going to be a grandparent!"

The reaction from his parents was what he was going to receive, but Jaehyun didn't know how his brother and his mate were going to react.

Jaehyun looked at his brother, trying to read his reaction, which was starting to scare him.

Haechan looked at Taeyong. His eyes never left his hand that he placed on his stomach. Lucas went to grab Haechan's hand, but he was shrugged off. Jaehyun furrowed his brows. "Haechan?"

This snapped the omega out of his trance, turning his gaze to the floor. A small smile spread on his face, "Happy, Yongie."

Taeyong beamed with excitement. He was happy that his best friend was happy for him. That was his main goal. He cared about Haechan's opinion, probably the most.

Jaehyun's eyes went to Lucas, who was clearly not happy. Not at all about the situation. Lucas eyes went from his omega to Jaehyun. "Okay. If that is the end, I think we better leave."

Lucas could feel every emotion that Haechan was trying to hide. Which was a lot of them. He tended to bottle everything up inside and not act on his true emotions. That was why the past few months were some of the hardest. Behind his smile was pain and suffering. And Lucas could feel it.

"But don't you want to hear about the due date and some ideas we have for names? I picked out this-" Taeyong was cut off by a small whimper that left the lips of the small omega. Lucas knew this wasn't good.

Taehyung looked at his son, noticing the tears about to fall from Haechan's eyes. "Haechan baby-"

The boy grabbed his stomach, "I... I just...I'm a failure." Haechan got up and ran out the front door. Taeyong's smile dropped and became stricken with sadness. "Oh no.."

Jaehyun, Jungkook, and Lucas stood up looking at each other. Lucas was fuming. "You decided this was the best way! You thought telling everyone right now was going to work?" Lucas advanced on Jaehyun, clenching his fists.

"Taeyong and I thought this would be the best way. He needed to know Lucas. He would have felt worse if no one told him!"

Lucas laughed dryly, "Yeah, great fucking idea. You know it has only been a few months right? A few months since one of the worst days of my baby's life happened and I couldn't do anything about it?"

Lucas stepped closer to Jaehyun, "You weren't there for the crying and the screaming. The nights where I had to stay up and rock him and tell him he was special? No one ever came around!"

Taehyung started to cry, his tears spilling down his face. He knew he could have done more. He could have been there but he knew what it felt like. He knew the horrible pain of losing a child.

Being around Haechan would have just triggered him. He begged to go see his baby omega, but he just couldn't.

Jungkook watched as Lucas got closer to Jaehyun, who was about to snap. "And let Taeyong around it? Haechan needed you Lucas. Not us-"

Lucas shoved Jaehyun hard, causing him to almost stumble. "Don't you fucking tell me how to handle him. He needed love! He needed support and help! You weren't there. You weren't."

Jaehyun's eyes shifted to a dark red, "Don't touch me, mutt." Jungkook stepped in placing his hands on Jaehyun's shoulders. "Enough."

Jaehyun's eyes went back to their normal shade. "Get out of my home." Lucas scoffed, "Gladly."

Lucas left, slamming the front door shut with power. Jaehyun growled, he was angry. His brother had to make the announcement sour.

"Jae Jae, please calm down." Taeyong guided his mate to a chair, "We knew this might happen."

Jaehyun turned to look at his mate, who had tears running down his face. "Don't cry angel. Please."

Taeyong smiled, "I will be okay Jae, but I'm worried about Channie." Jaehyun sighed, "I know Taeyong, me too."