Chapter 56 - ... For The Slave Night

Start from the beginning

"How are my lovely slaves doing?" Ivan's deep voice suddenly resounds beside us. "Shake your hands if you're okay."

Even if I can't see my fellow Subs' hands, I guess that we have all answered with a shake since Ivan groans with pleasure and quickly leaves. After maybe ten or fifteen long minutes facing the wall in silence, to the point that I can no longer contain my saliva drooling from my open mouth, a new wave of excitation reaches us with part of the crowd approaching.

"How about we take this one, Pet?" a deep voice asks as I see a large hairy hand pick my leash from the floor.

"Fine, Master," a softer voice replies, and the firm pull leads me away from the group of my fellow slaves.

On my hands and knees, I am made to crawl around what normally is the dancefloor and to stop by several men who either pet my hair, smack my backside or prod a finger inside my hole until we reach a free armchair where the Dominant settles down. His Submissive, whose face I can't see, kneels down beside me, stark naked too.

"I need a low table to rest my feet," the man says forcing me to stop in front of him before he rests his boots on my back. "I love a table with an open mouth... Pet, let me see how you can face-fuck it."

The Submissive shifts to face me and kneels up before he gently grabs my head and pushes his semi-hard through the ring of my gag. After barely a few round trips, his perfectly shaven rod has hardened, and although there isn't much I can do, I still apply myself to pleasure him with my pierced tongue.

"Please, Master... May I..." the boy begs after a while.

"No, you can't, Pet. Pull back and kneel at display to expose your arousal," his Dom replies firmly, and just as his boy does so with a low grunt of frustration, his hard-on brimming with my saliva, several pairs of legs appear in my peripheral field of vision.

"That's a nice table you've got here, Peter. Does it lick well?"

"I haven't tried it yet, but if you judge by my Pet's hard prick, I think it's pretty good."

"Let me see if that tongue is long enough," one of them groans, pushing the Sub further away and presenting me with his bare feet. "Lick!" he then orders, leaning on the heel of his right foot to lift his toes up.

Ugh... This is getting worse and worse. Here I am with a foot fetishist now.

Go ahead, Aaron, you can do this... You're lucky that the guy looks clean and doesn't have awful nails!

Sticking my tongue out through the open-mouth gag the best I can, I tentatively lick the upper side of his foot but it doesn't suit him apparently as he grabs a handful of my hair and pushes his thumb toe inside my mouth.

"Suck!"

Oh yeah? And how am I supposed to suck with the gag, Dumbass?

I actually can't do more than whirling my tongue around the digit, but this seems to please him better.

"Yeah, good slave, keep it going," he groans. "That table's really good..."

"I think it'd look better with that on... What do you think, guys?"

As all the Doms around burst out laughing and shout their approval, someone squirts a load of lube at the crack of my ass and a small metal thing comes to poke at my entrance. The cold instrument is easily shoved in and doesn't hurt at all due to its thin and small size, yet more abasement emotions wash over me when long hair begins to caress my inner thighs. It must be one of those ponytail-plugs that some Doms and Subs use for pet play.