Chapter 55 - I Am Ready...

Eclipse Of The Moon ~ Book 1 of Aaron
Chapter 55
I Am Ready...

📌 Temporary Note: The Slave Night comes in two chapters.

Saturday 26 June 2004

"Aren't you finishing, Pet?" Ivan asks in a wary tone as I shut the lid of the box over a little less than half of my favorite pizza.

"No, I'm done."

"You'll need stamina tonight."

No need to remind me.

"I know, but I've had enough, and I'm not hungry anymore."

"Are you nervous?"

What do you think, Master? I'm about to get debased and abused by several men for perhaps five or six hours tonight, so what do you fucking think, Master?

Thanks to Ivan's help and relations, Mistress Ellie's venture for a separate BDSM club went faster than we thought, and while her Red Hell has its grand opening tonight, the Hell Fire is celebrating its first all-gay evening with a Slave Night. The one themed event I was more or less dreading.

"A bit, but nothing I can't handle, Master," I reply quite confidently.

"I'll be sure to make you relax before it starts," Ivan says warmly, checking his watch. "It's almost 7, so let's go downstairs. I just need to stop by Mike's office before we go and meet the others."

Taking a silent deep breath, I grab my duffle bag from the couch in Ivan's office and follow him down the staircase and to the control room. The former security manager at the Hell Fire followed Mistress Ellie, so as expected, Master Mike was appointed as his successor – not because he is Anton's brother, but because he was qualified for the job – and although I have never spent much time in that area, I can tell that sexy hunk has already taken up the place. Where there used to be heaps of electronic hardware in the meeting room as well as boxes of files and papers everywhere, it looks all neat and clean.

"Here's what you'll need for tonight," Ivan says as he drops a folder on Mike's desk – a folder that the new manager instantly straightens in front of him. "Make copies of the boys' activity sheets and have your guys distribute them to each participant, including Aaron's even if he filled it with a 3 for all the activities and set scat as his sole hard limit. Also, make sure you set up a differential list between those who bring clean test results and those who show traces of infections or didn't provide results."

"Alright, Boss," Mike answers seriously, briefly peeking at me as I begin to play with his pot of pens.

"I want a copy that list before we kick off the evening, and once it starts, I want your guys to closely watch all the attendees, and more specifically those who didn't bring recent results and those who are positive with STDs and STIs."

"That's the plan, Ivan," Mike replies before he snatches the pot from my hands and rests it further away. "Aaron, keep your hands in your pockets or don't touch anything!"

"Oof... are you a tidiness freak, Mike?" I tease him.

"That's Master Mike for you, Boy," he grunts, making me roll my eyes as Ivan tries to contain a chuckle. "Anything else, Ivan?"

"Nope, I'll take that boy away before he gets in trouble," Ivan chuckles.

"Seems like a good plan. I guess he's in for enough intensity tonight, no need to add a punishment," Mike adds very seriously and without a hint of smugness.

"Absolutely," Ivan concurs as he leads me out.

"So uptight," I grumble under my breath.

"A bit, but he's a fantastic guy, you'll learn to know him better, Pet," Ivan whispers as we walk toward the main entrance. "Oh, perfect, the others have arrived. Good evening, Boys!" he then cheers as we reach the three selected Slaves.