Chapter 56 - ... For The Slave Night

Eclipse Of The Moon ~ Book 1 of Aaron
Chapter 56
Locker

Saturday 26 June 2004

"Hold out your hand, Pet."

Ivan and I are about to take a shower together after a long physical session at the gym and he has just ordered me to drop to my knees on the tiled floor of the huge stall in his bathroom. I was expecting him to request a blowjob again, but his cock is flaccid as he is holding it in his right hand and I just don't get his command.

"I said hold out your hand, Pet," he repeats, and I eventually comply.

A jet of liquid suddenly streams from the tip of his penis and its warmth hits my fingers and the palm of my hand, making me feel weird. Some even goes further on my wrist and my forearm, almost reaching my elbow. There's disgust at first, but I'm surprised that it doesn't stink and since Ivan immediately uses the showerhead to rinse me off, the mental discomfort of being pissed on quickly fades.

This happened about three weeks ago, and it was our first attempt at what the BDSM lifestyle calls watersports. There was a long conversation that followed this shower, in which Ivan gave me more explanations about golden showers and urine drinking. I guess I'm quite lucky that my Dominant isn't really into these kinks or I would have experienced this much earlier, but he said he enjoys it once in a very rare while and that it was part of my psychological preparation for the Slave Night.

"You could see it as an animal marking its territory and that's pretty much the case for some Dominants who indulge in golden showers. There's also a huge part of humiliation... or degrading side for some of them, and these mostly use watersports as a form of punishment as long as it's not a hard limit for their Sub. And then, I think there's a large part of power exchange and a lot of intimacy. Some Subs say that having their Masters pee on them tightens their bond since the act of urinating is usually very private. For Doms, it's more about the power they feel while towering their Sub and peeing on them.

"On a Slave Night, it'd be more about debasement obviously. Pissing on a slave or making him drink your urine is a very intense way to humiliate the creature and to objectify him. There are no dangers as long as the Dom is healthy and doesn't carry certain diseases like hepatitis. All the members who are willing to take part into the Slave Night have to provide analysis results showing they're clean. Like the slaves, they'll be required to have drunk loads of water throughout the day so that their urine is almost as clear as water. It shouldn't be yellow or stink."

After that first attempt, Ivan prepared me further to water sports for the Slave Night, covering more and more of my body each time he played with golden showers, until he reached my head, just to get me used to the sensations. Since it's not one of his kinks, it always happened in the shower, and the furthest he went was when he peed in my rectum while his cock was still hard enough after a good fuck.

Definitely not one of my kinks either, but still one he gradually prepared me for and that I can more or less handle. I would have made it a hard limit otherwise, like playing with feces. That one is just a no-go for me.

Although I was ready for this, the warm liquid spreading on my body still feels unpleasant, much more than when it's Ivan doing this, and the degrading sensation is real. I hate feeling these men's piss hit my pucker and run down my skin, and yet, it allows me to drown further into my role. I just can't really explain it.

It's like my mind is trying to slowly pull out of my body and turn me into an object, and I only regain full consciousness when Jimmy, Connor, Kwonmin and I are taken to the communal showers of the Subs' room for a quick refresh. Back in the main room, most of the guests have gathered at the bar, so we are parked in a corner to wait for the next activities, kneeling at attention.