Chapter 13 - Ominous Threats

Eclipse Of The Moon ~ Book 1 of Aaron
Chapter 13
Ominous Threats

Friday 27 September 2002

"What the hell is going on here!?" Coach Evans booms behind me, freezing me on the spot.

Shit!!! No!!! Please not that!! I'm screwed!!!

The pain from the blow in my feet is nothing compared to what I feel deep down because I know I am in fucking troubles right now. The pain in my toes will recede but the possible consequences of being caught red-handed by Coach Evans only means full uncertainty regarding my fate. I have never been in such a situation before, but I can easily imagine what is going to happen. Evans is going to yell at us in a few seconds. He will drag us to the Principal's office. And from then on, the nightmare will begin as the latter will have no other choice than to call our parents and inform them. We'll certainly get detention too. We might be in for suspension.

And worst of all, my parents will find out I'm gay. This means hell for me. And maybe far worse than that.

Get a grip, Aaron! You can't brood over dark thoughts now. Think straight! And now!

Since I am still on my knees in front of Danny, completely frozen by the situation and its potential consequences, I can't help but notice the tears spilling from his eyes and I wish I could hug him for comfort, but I just can't. For one, it would only escalate the confrontation, then it seems like my own muscles refuse to obey the orders my brain is giving them. This is fucked up and I can only foresee further troubles ahead.

However, Danny is in no better state, he will suffer the same potential consequences as I will, and if his parents are not homophobic like he told me once, they are still very strict. I have my share of responsibility in this mess and I want to try and save us from huge problems.

Appearances are clearly against us, yet I think we could get through. One good thing is that we are not naked. Danny is only in his briefs, but I am wearing my jeans and even if I have to stand up, there won't be an incriminating bulge at the front of my pants since my cock deflated by the second I heard Coach Evans' voice. There is nothing obvious about sexual intercourse, so it can't go too far in terms of sanctions.

"Please act..." I mouth to Danny very quickly before I turn around and look up to our teacher. "Danny was having some sort of panic attack, Coach!"

"Lies!! I know what you two were doing and you're in big troubles right now!" he replies angrily.

The tone of his voice is filled with hate and disgust, which makes me want to lunge at him for his innuendo. He might be right in his assumptions, but he can't be sure, and in any case, he is not supposed to express his opinion on other people's sexuality. I can feel Danny's body shivering though and I hope he is playing his part well.

"Danny was really not feeling well, Coach! I've just been trying to calm him down! Can't you see the state he's in! Just look at him! Can't you see the spasms?" I reply harshly, returning my attention to my friend. I'm glad to see he is really acting, now hiding his face in his hands.

"I heard suspicious noises..." Coach accuses, insisting sarcastically on the last word.

I perfectly remember that Danny's moans were quite loud indeed, but it was over way before Coach Evans walked into the room, and from behind the doors, he can't have deciphered Danny's words.

"I told you! He was panicking!"

"Stop taking me for a fool, Mr. Cox! Why aren't you near the lockers? Why are you hiding in a shower stall? Why was this door shut?" he yells back at me, his eyes throwing lightening. Shit, therein lies the rub...