Chapter 71 - Doms Under Surveillance

Eclipse Of The Moon ~ Book 1 of AaronChapter 70Doms Under Surveillance

Chapter 70
Doms Under Surveillance

Tuesday 11 January 2005

"Alright, Gentlemen, I believe we've covered everything for today," Ivan concludes after two hours of a theoretical lesson on Dominance.

Two freaking long hours telling us about the roles, duties and responsibilities incumbent upon a Dominant.

To be honest, the lecture was extremely interesting, and even I learned a lot. Having been in the lifestyle for over a year as a Submissive doesn't mean I already know everything. Of course, I never failed to observe Ivan while I was his Sub and learned a lot, but there was more I didn't notice. Getting into the role of a Dominant involves so much more than I thought and self-control is something that we, Doms, learn over the time.

Being a Dominant is not only about having someone call you Master and torturing a twink. It's about understanding that a man is going to trust you with his body at the minimum, perhaps with his soul if you settle in a relationship with him, and maybe with his life, should this last for a long period. This man has faith in you. There's no acting thoughtlessly. Each of your words or actions are important and might have serious consequences.

Ivan's introduction earlier clearly set the mood and I realized how true he was.

In November 2003, I trusted him with my body, my soul, my future. Although I was already quite determined about what I wanted to do with my life, I let him guide me along and surrendered to him because I knew it was necessary to fully grasp what being a Submissive meant. I knew that he'd take me to places I had never been, unbelievable depths of pleasure. It wasn't always easy, but now that I am trying to stand in his shoes and to see things from his perspective, I recognize that his role was far more significant than I thought.

Whether in a sex scene or in everyday life, you just can't fuck up while handling a Submissive. Subs are the precious apple of Dominants' eyes, and aside all the concepts of discipline, inflicting pain and fucking them hard remains the fact that Doms should always cherish them like treasures, take the greatest care of their souls and worship their bodies like precious diamonds. I know what it means to be a Submissive, I know how much I relinquished to Ivan during the year he subdued me. I have been there and I don't think I couldn't understand Submissives more than I already do.

All these boys... and men... I have been around them. I have shared a lot with them. I have heard their thoughts, tackled their habitual concerns and even soothed some of their anxieties. Having been among them for a full year, knowing that one day I would be on the other side, I have grown deeply attached to their adorable frailty. These guys... they just mean so much to me that I'd never allow anyone to hurt them outside of their boundaries of consent.

"Can you guys list the most important concepts we saw today?" Ivan asks after a whole minute of silence during which both Kayden and I have been lost in our own thoughts.