Chapter 14

Author's Note: Heads up! The next chapter is probably the last one for this story. I got a few lose ends to tie up and maybe one more sex scene ;) Oh, and at the time that I'm posting this chapter I just got 100 followers :O Thank you all! I am honored that anyone would follow me :)

"You!" Tetsutetsu snarled, baring sharp steel teeth at Bakugo.

"Me?" Bakugo echoed, pointing at himself. "What did I do?"

"What did you do to Bakugo?" He stomped forward a few steps.

"Huh? What the hell are you talking about?"

"Where is he?" Tetsutetsu snarled, eyes flashing with rage.

"I'm Bakugo! Are you blind?"

"You can't fool me!" He strode closer and Bakugo backed up uncertainly.

"Stop, you fucking moron!" He pointed his gauntlets at Tetsutetsu. "I'm telling the truth!"

Tetsutetsu charged at Bakugo at a dead run and Bakugo froze. If he ran now then he would lose track of the suited bastard with the mind control quirk who was still hanging out by the white van. The air burst out of his lungs as they collided and Tetsutesu tackled him to the ground. Tetsutetsu reeled an arm back and Bakugo raised his gauntlets up to block him face from being punched with his steel fists. A vibration from the impact to his right gauntlet shivered up him arm and he felt it loosen around his forearm. Shit. It was cracked and probably useless now. He pushed on Tetsutetsu but he was incredibly heavy with his quirk activated and he didn't even budge.

Tetsutetsu pulled back his fist again and Bakugo panicked, he couldn't afford to lose his other gauntlet. He had to break through the mind control somehow. If only he could prove that he was himself and not whoever Tetsutetsu thought he was.

"I think Kirishima's teeth are sexy as hell!" he shouted in Tetsutetsu's face.

The green glow in his eyes flickered as his jaw dropped. "You what?"

"I get turned on when he bites me!"

"Pfft." Tetsutetsu snickered.

The man in the suit stepped closer to where they lay in the middle of the road and the green glow in Tetsutetsu's eyes brightened again.

Tetsutetsu scowled. "Oh really?" He lowered his face speculatively, his breath fanning Bakugo's cheek. "If you were really Bakugo and if he really felt that way then what would happen if I did this...."

Pain burst in his neck and with dawning horror, Bakugo realized that Tetsutetsu was biting his neck, right on top of Kirishima's nearly vanished bitemarks. His heartbeat rang in his ears as panic and anger swept over his body. He flailed against Tetsutetsu but it made the pain intensify and he felt blood slide down his neck.

He raised his left gauntlet and let out a small explosion right into Tetsutetsu's right ear. With a gasp, the steel teeth suddenly left his neck as Tetsutetsu pulled away in shock. He cupped his ear and Bakugo's blood trickled down his chin.

Taking advantage of the moment, Bakugo scrambled to his feet and launched himself at the man in the suit. The man's eyes widened and he brought up his hands defensively. Instead of jumping on him, Bakugo shot off rapid fire explosions that sent him hurtling into a nearby building. Bricks crumbled from the impact as the suited man bounced off the wall and crashed into the ground, unconscious. Bakugo cautiously approached him and checked his pulse before turning back to Tetsutetsu.

Tetsutetsu was rubbing his ear with wide eyes. "Oh my God, Bakugo, I'm so sorry! Are you ok?"

Bakugo kicked the unconscious man in the side spitefully. "Yeah." He touched his aching neck gingerly and sighed as his fingers became wet with blood. "You ok?"