Chapter 9

Author's note: Fair warning, this chapter is pretty much entirely smut. I got a little carried away haha :P

Bakugo's eyes widened, all sleepiness vanishing in an instant. "Excuse me?"

"You're not excused," Kirishima replied in amusement.

The blonde man slid farther away from him on the couch, glancing about the room, calculating. "What do you mean?" he asked, stalling for time.

"You're not going to leave me like this, are you?" Kirishima grabbed his erection through his pants and Bakugo stared in shameless fascination.

"So what if I was?" he challenged. "Am I obligated to get you off because of what you did for me?" He inched a bit farther away, all of his muscles tensing.

"Well, no..." Kirishima frowned.

"I'll tell you what," The corners of Bakugo's mouth twitched. "I'll return the favor... If you can catch me!" He shot up off the couch with a grin, adrenaline spiking.

"Hey!" Kirishima yelped in surprise.

Bakugo ran into the kitchen, shoving his dick back in his underwear, with Kirishima hot on his trail. A triumphant laugh burst out of him as he barely dodged the larger man. They circled the kitchen island several times, Bakugo shamelessly throwing spatulas at Kirishima's head. Kirishima tried to trick him several times by changing direction but Bakugo reacted quickly, his smaller body changing directions just a little bit easier. Finally, Kirishima slowed to a walk, breathing heavily.

"Hah!" Bakugo crowed. "Giving up already? How do you ever catch villains with that weak stamina?"

With no warning at all, Kirishima slapped his hands on the top of the island, launching himself completely over it and at Bakugo. The salt and pepper shakers went flying. The next thing Bakugo knew, he lay on the floor with Kirishima pining him to the floor.

"Holy shit, you weigh a fucking ton, you elephant!" Bakugo gasped, trying and failing to escape.

Kirishima stood up, keeping his hands clamped on his prize and throwing Bakugo over his shoulder in one smooth motion. "I'll show you 'weak stamina'" he said with a sly laugh.

He marched over to Bakugo's bedroom, throwing him on the bed like a sack of potatoes. "I won, so..." He threw off his shirt, and Bakugo watched his pecs jerk as he unbuckled his belt and took off his pants. Standing in the bedroom, his huge dick peaking out of the top of his red boxer briefs, Kirishima paused, looking directly into Bakugo's eyes. He arched a black eyebrow at him playfully before hooking his thumbs into his waistband and tugging down his underwear. Finally, he stood at the foot of the bed, naked as if it was the most natural thing in the world with his hard as a rock dick pointing shamelessly at Bakugo.

Bakugo swallowed over the lump suddenly in his throat, his heart thundering in his chest. The hot way Kirishima stared at him made his dick spring back to life in excitement.

"I don't know why you want me so much." The words left his lips before he could stop them.

Kirishima tilted his head before crawling onto the bed. "I've always thought you were ridiculously good-looking. I just never thought I had a chance."

"You're gay?"

"Hm, I like everyone... so pan, maybe? I don't really think about it too much, to be honest." He shrugged and inched closed, tugging on the hem of Bakugo's pants. They slid halfway down his waist.

"I can do it my damn self," Bakugo said shortly, unceremoniously throwing off his clothes until he lay on the bed completely naked.

Kirishima smiled, pointed white teeth making their appearance again, as he stared at Bakugo. His skin seemed to tingle all over, everywhere that Kirishima's gaze swept over. "You're a beautiful man," he murmured.