Chapter 4

Bakugo stormed out of the office with Kirishima quickly following him, his eyes wide with panic. "Wait! Bakugo! I didn't know what the president wanted when I got called to the office. I'm sorry!"

He spun on his heels and Kirishima almost collided with him. "For what?"

Kirishima's eyes darted left and right, noting that several other heroes watched them curiously. His voice dropped to a whisper. "About your neck. If I hadn't done... that then you wouldn't have gotten into trouble."

Bakugo folded his arms. "Maybe. Or maybe it's my fault for lying to everyone. But for argument's sake, how are you going to make this up to me?"

"Errrrr...." Kirishima looked stumped.

"Exactly. Look, while we're partners just listen to me and don't drag me down. Got it?"

He nodded enthusiastically. "Of course! You don't even have to tell me that!"

Throat sore from barely restraining his anger, he unfolded his arms and marched toward the elevator. "Fine. See you on Tuesday then, after our days off."

"See ya." Kirishima stood in the corridor, unhappily watching Bakugo walk away from him.

Bakugo seethed all the way home. He kicked his shoes off at the door angrily and watered his succulents with a scowl on his face. Then he made a healthy dinner for one and choked down his delicious food without tasting it. Finally, he plopped into bed for the night and tried to read his newest book about heroes.

After nearly thirty minutes wasted reading the same page over and over again, he threw the book on the floor, turned off his bedside lamp, and closed his eyes resolutely. Two minutes after that, he growled in irritation, got up to pick up the book off the floor, and put it back on the bookcase. Deciding to pee before going back to bed, he went to the bathroom. He glanced at himself in the bathroom mirror as he walked to the toilet. Then he outright just stared at the bandage on his neck as he washed his hands.

Fuck it.

He gingerly peeled the taped down bandage off his neck. It looked all scabbed over now, and only ached just the slightest. The scabs looked dark against his skin and he brushed his fingers over them lightly. He decided that it was probably safe to not cover the bitemark back up with them scabbed over. He'd have to cover it up if he left his apartment, though.

He crawled back in bed, finding himself occasionally touching his bitemark as he struggled to fall asleep.

***

That night he dreamed of white, jagged teeth. Teeth that brushed teasingly down his neck and nibbled on his collar bones. A tongue curled around one of his nipples, sucking it deep in a hot, wet mouth before teeth grazed against it. He gasped, clutching at someone he couldn't quite see. Begging pleas escaped his mouth as he rolled his hips against the faceless person.

Do it.

The teeth traveled lower and his excitement spiked.

Do it please.

Hair ticked his ribcage as the tongue stroked his jutting hipbones.

Bite me!

Suddenly the hair clenched in his hands came into sharp focus. Bright red hair.

Bakugo jerked as he woke with a gasp on his lips. He stared at his ceiling in shock. What the flying fuck? His hard dick twitched under his sheets. He rolled onto his belly and shoved his head under the pillow, willing his erection to go away. Several minutes later he kicked his blanket off and checked the clock on his phone. 9:12am. Ugh. That dream couldn't even let him sleep in. He glared at the bitemark on his neck when he passed the bathroom mirror to the shower.