Chapter 11

Author's note: Sorry it took so long to update this.. My obsession with MM books on Kindle Unlimited continues and I've just felt like reading all the time. I'm still finishing knitting projects that were supposed to be Christmas gifts, so my writing isn't the only thing I'm slacking on lol

I want to get this story finished soon for sure though! I have some OC stories I've been brainstorming and want to get started! Just yesterday I was thinking about writing a gay scifi book with shifters haha

Kirishima's hands jerked away from Bakugo's pants as his red eyes widened. Bakugo wheeled away from him and turned to the men holding the guns.

"What the fuck yourself!" Bakugo glared at the men.

The villains looked at each other, smirking. One, with a jagged scar that split down his right cheek, sneered. "Sorry to interrupt you two."

The other man huffed out a little laugh, his large nose curved and beak-like, added, "Maybe we should give you guys some time alone."

"Hah?" Bakugo snarled and started moving toward them.

The men shuffled back, averting their eyes. "Ugh, put that thing away," the one with the scar muttered, looking disgusted. The man with the huge nose glanced at Bakugo and looked away again.

Bakugo followed his gaze and realized they were talking about his erection, which was still tenting his pants. He shuffled awkwardly, belatedly trying to hide it. Kirishima's state was only slightly less obvious in his looser pants.

Fighting off a blush, he cocked his head. "What? You boys are acting like you've never seen a dick before."

The scarred man frowned. "Of course I've seen a dick before."

"Micro-weenies don't count, right beak-boy?" Bakugo looked at the man with the huge nose, who gaped at him in outrage. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed Kirishima slip a hand in his pants pocket, the pocket where he always carried his cellphone.

"I've never seen his dick! Okay, maybe once. It wasn't a micro," said the scarred man and his partner stared at him in horror now. "It was an accident, Alan! It was at the Christmas party when you got dead-drunk and peed in the street!" he scrambled defensively.

"Villains have Christmas parties?" Kirishima asked, intrigued.

Alan frowned. "Oh course. We even have a gift exchange. Who doesn't love presents?"

"Fair point." Sirens blared in the distance and Kirishima smiled. "It's too bad there won't be Christmas parties in prison, boys. Hate to break it to you, but gun smuggling is super illegal."

The men tensed as they recognized the sirens and looked at each other with eyes wide in panic. The scarred man swung his gun at them, shooting wildly in their direction, bullets lodging into the cement floor. Kirishima's skin rippled as his hardening quirk activated. The few bullets that managed to make contact with him fell harmlessly to the ground. Kirishima quickly positioned in front of Bakugo, protecting him.

Bakugo's heart raced and for a moment he ducked behind Kirishima, the rattling of the assault rifles deafened the villains' outraged yelling. Dust filled the air, kicked up by the bullets. He gritted his teeth, irritated by his fear, and blasted himself over Kirishima's head. His hands felt hot in his gauntlets as he swung them at the villains with a victorious cackle. The men wheeled backwards, lowering their guns to scramble frantically away. They ducked behind some rusted metal filing cabinets that melted only partially as they took a hit from a fireball. It was pretty surprising that they remained standing.