Chapter 32

I wake up in a cell handcuffed to a bed and a gun pointed at my face. "NOT DEAD!" I scream as I sit up and look at all the surprised faces around me.

I look at Hershal sitting in a chair next to the bed I'm laying on. He just smiles at me and walks out of the cell.

"How are you alive?! You just had a heart attack!" Exclaims Daryl.

A heart attack? Wouldn't I feel pain if I had a heart attack? Is it even possible to survive a heart attack?

I ask myself many more questions but I know the answer to all of them.

I'm immune.

The medicine is probably starting to kick in more, but so much that I no longer feel pain?

"And don't even say 'I don't know' again cause that's what almost got you killed!" Daryl says earning a chuckle from everyone else in the room.

Speaking of everyone else, it looks like people are missing. Lori, Carl, and Carol aren't here, along with Luke, Michael, Calum, nor Ashton.

"How long have I been out?" I ask, ignoring Daryl's question.

Ashley looks at me then to Daryl, then back to me. "Erm-Um 3 months?" She says with only a hint of assurance.

"WHAT?!" My sudden outburst causes everyone to flinch a little bit.

"You never answered my question." Says Daryl.

I guess this is it. I have to tell them my deepest secret. The secret that my life revolves around.

"I'm immune." I answer him blankly.

"That's so cool!" Shouts Haley. We all looks t her with blank expressions. "Haha, sorry!"

"Anyway, " I start "where is everyone else?" Nobody answers me. "Can you un-chain me at least?" Rick walks over from the corner of the room and un-cuffs my wrists.

As soon as I'm 'set free', I run out of the cell looking for anyone.

"Veronica?" I hear a familiar voice say. I turn around to see Carl standing there with a big smile on his face.

The world seems to go in slow motion as we run into each other's arms. "I- I thought we lost you," Carl whispers into my ear. "and," he pulls away from my hug and stares at me with his piercing green eyes (A/N- are they green or blue? Idk) "I missed you."

"I missed you too!" We hug again until I hear something that I didnt expect to hear.Something I don't want to hear. Something that makes my worries come back.

A baby's cries.

~-~-~-~

You guys must hate me right now....

But......2 updates in less than 2 days!

They see me rollin', they hatin'

I'm sorry, but I had to do that!

Anywho, I hope you guys like this chapter! Plz vote and/or comment!

Love ya,

~Sami