Chapter 26

Hi guys! Here is the chapter!

-

After Glenn and I grabbing supplies from a nearby Walmart, we head back to the prison. On the way back, we run into a tiny problem. Not tiny.....BIG. We turn down a road and run into A LOT of walkers. "Shit" Glenn whispers as he spins the car around and speeds off. I hold on tight to the edge of the seat as the car flies past trees. A couple minutes later, I loosen my grip on my seat and sit back, inhaling and outhaling slowly.

"You okay?" Glenn asks, I just nod in return and rest my head on the window.

~Time skip~

We pull up into the prison and grab the bags from the trunk. "How'd it go?" Rick asks while Glenn and I walk into the cell block. We give each other a stern look and tell Rick it went well. We didn't feel like telling Rick about our 'encounter'. I walk into my cell and change out of my sweaty, smelly clothes and change into a new outfit (On side ).

"Veronica! Come here for a sec!" I hear as I finish changing. I run out of my cell to see 4 guys facing the other way, and I know exactly who they are. The boys turn around and stare at me.....oddly?

"What?" I snap. I didnt mean to say it that way, it just came out!

"Nothing" The tallest one says "I'm Luke, this is Ashton, Michael, and Calum." He says, pointing at each of them as he says their names.

I act like I didn't know who they were and say " Well, nice to me you guys, but I gotta get going."

"Where?" Daryl asks as he walks in with a couple squirrels.

"Gonna kill some walkers, starting to build up against the fence again." I say back

"We can help" says Luke. The other 3 nod their heads and smile. I nod my head and smile.

"Let me show you your cell first!" I say, skipping over to all of the cells. " All we have left is a cell with 3 beds and another bed in my cell"

The boys huddle up and decide that Ashton will be sharing a cell with me and the other 3 would be sharing the one. Luke looked a bit disappointed but stiffened once he caught me staring.

We all head outside after letting the guys settle in and start killing walkers that line up against the fence.

~Time Skip~

"Thanks guys!" I say, as we walk back into the prison. They all say a quick 'welcome' as we walk into the kitchen. I take a seat next to Andrea, Ashley, and Haley with the other boys following. Unfortunately, Carl was sitting with us but it didn't bother me since he was flirting with the girls......again.

Carol hands us all a bowl of soup and we all quietly slurp it up. When I finish, I put my bowl on the counter and thank Carol. I go to my cell and close the curtain, getting changed into shorts and a tank top.

Shortly after I lay down on the top bunk, Ashton walks in and takes off his shoes. Me being the weirdo I am, I hang my head upsidedown off the bed and look at Ashton."Hi" I say.

He smiles and slips off his shirt and I try not to stare. Let's just say..., I failed. "Like what you see?" He asks. I blush and smirk at him as he slips into the covers of his bed. I do the same and whisper a 'goodnight' to Ashton. He says it back as I let darkness overcome me.

------

"Veronica?" I hear as I flip onto stomach.

"Yes Ashton?

"Can you sleep with me??" He asks in a voice that I must say is adorable.

"Why?"

"I had a nightmare"

"Fineeeee" I climb off the top bunk and lay in bed next to Ashton.

"Night Ash"

"Night V" I feel him kiss my forehead and him wrap his arm around me. I admit, I have a crush on Ashton, I always have. Just I don't have feeling for Ashton as much as I do for Carl. Maybe playing 'Hard To Get' isn't as hard after all. All I have to do now is make Carl jealous. That's the easy part.

----

Hope you guys liked it! Samantha wanted me to tell you guys that she will be out soon and that she loves you guys! Byeeeeee!!!,

xxxxx
Samantha
xxxxx