Chapter 30

Song(s):

•CANT THINK OF ANY

~-~-~-~

"Veronica. Wake up!" I hear Ashton say. I open my eyes and there Ash stood. He's smiling at me and I smile back. He leaves the cell and I get off my bunk. I change into my outfit for the day and walked out my cell.

I passed by Andrea's new cell and there on the bed. Andrea was top of Calum kissing him. Like hardcore make out session. "Wow!" I say and they stop kissing. Andrea gets off him quickly and blushes red. She sees its me and smiles.

Calum sat on the bed smiling at Andrea. I walk away and went downstairs. There the rest of the boy were eating and Carl was no where to be seen. He's probably with Ashley and Haley.

I walked towards the fence and saw Rick talking to some women. Who is that? She's a brunet and looked around to be Daryl's age. She doesn't look like a threat. Oh well.

I walked back inside and saw Carl with Ashley. It looks likes they're about to kiss. I roll my eyes at them and walk away.

Andrea came out of cell and walked down the stairs with a whole different outfit. It totally suited her. I smiles at her and she smiles back. "Where you going?" I ask her.

She walks up to me. "I'm going on a hunting trip with the boys." She answers.

"Like that?" I look at her outfit.

"Well yea it's less heavier then my other outfit. Plus the sweater is so warm." She hugs her sweater sorta.

"Okay be safe" I hug her and she hugs me back.

"I will be. Let's go boys!" Her and boys grab bags and walk outside. I smile as they fist pump into the air.

"Turn down for what! Hey that's pretty smart!" I hear Andrea tell the boys. I laugh as well as Maggie and Glenn.

"Why do you think she made up turn down for what?" Maggie asks us. I shrug my shoulders and smile. My best friend is to funny.

I begin to wonder around. Looking for something to do. But I soon gave up and went to my cell. I stayed there for at least an hour or two.

Finally I heard Andrea. "We have food!" I hear her. I rush down and hug her.

"Please don't leave that long! I have never been this bored in my life!" I tell her.

She begins to laugh. "Don't worry! Hunting is not my thing! I'm not going hunting with these boys anymore!" Andrea says and looks back at them.

Ashton and Luke were laughing and Michael were trying to hold in his laughter. "What happened?" I ask them.

"Well me and Calum were.... doing something and the boys come out acting like walkers. I got scared and started running away. Only to have Calum chasing after me saying they were just playing around." She tells me and begins to laugh with the boys.

I smile at their childish behavior hoping they don't grow up so soon. Carol began to make dinner along with the help of Beth.

I went to my cell with Andrea behind me. We walk inside my cell and look at her. "So what thing did you do with Calum?" I ask and wiggle my eyebrows at her. She laughs and pushes my shoulder softly.

"We were just making out" she blushes at little and looks at me. I was smiling trying to hold my laughter in.

"That's um nice." I say and begin to laugh. She laughs along with me and when we stop we look at each other and laugh more.

I hear footsteps and look at the cell entrance. Ashley stood there with Haley. "Come on let's leave the kids alone." They looked at Andrea with jealously.

I give them a cold stare and they roll their eyes at me. Calum walks in and kisses Andrea in front of them. They suck their teeth and walk away. I smile at Calum and he pulls away.

"So how's it going Veronica?" Calum asks me.

"Ok I guess. I'm actually happy with Andrea as my friend now." I smile at her and she smiles back.

"Dinners ready!" I hear Beth say. We rush downstairs and picked our plate. Luke and Ashton was at a table. When we sat down Ashton and Luke went to get their plate. I guess they were saving the table for us.

"Guys! I liked you to meet Emma Swan. (A/N Lol Once Upon A Time cx ) She's part of the group now!" Daryl says and smiles at Emma. Emma smiles back at him and she waves at us.

"Hi! I'm Andrea! This is Ashton, Veronica, Luke, Michael and Calum. Over there that's Glenn,Maggie,Beth,Hershel,and Carol. At that table that's Carl,Ashley and Haley." Andrea introduces all of us and we wave at Emma.

After an hour of laughing,punching and kicking it was time to sleep.

I change out of my clothes and changed to my pajamas. I go to my bunk and lay down. "Goodnight Veronica." I hear Ashton say.

"Night Ashton." I smile and I felt myself drift to sleep.

_+\+{^{>|*•\+]*|€|>\++[*]^\>|>*[+=[*\^|€|€|+\+[=+\^\^|%|^|*|+\+[=+]^{%}€#+|+_+\*|>~..>\€+\*]^{%{€|¥¥\¥\*|%.+[=]*[••_*|€.>\¥•[+]*|>\+=[*

Hey guys! It's XxxAndreaSxxX. How are you guys?? Was the chapter good!? I'm helping sam since she's grounded. So yeah, bye guys!

XxxAndreaSxxX