Chapter 7

"Wake up. Wake up!" I was pulled off Daryl's motorcycle and into the ground.

Glenn was there laughing. I just sent him a look and got up. I looked around.

We are stuck on the high way. Great just great. I looked around and saw everyone looking in front.

Too many cars! Why!

"This is a graveyard" Lori points out. That's true. Wait what are they talking about? Oh they are gonna take some supplies.

I walked around with Lori, Carl, Sophia, and Carol. Lori and Carol pass by a car and say "don't look kids." Carl looks anyways. I smile and then I look.

That is one ugly walker.

We walked further and checked for good supplies. I was looking inside a car. Something shiny caught my eye and I wanted it. "Veronica get down! Carl!" I look and a big herd of walkers was passing by.

I crawled under a car and stayed very quite and still. There rotten feet passed by.

The only sound I can hear was their sickening moans and my heart beat. Its going fast.

After a few minutes, they stopped. But I stayed put just in case. There could be more.

I hear a scream. Sophia! I crawled out fast and saw twoa walkers chasing her.

I want to go after her but someone held me back. Daryl. Rick runs after her and we stay and wait. This is gonna be a while.

I went back to the car and looked for that shiny thing. Once I found it and I looked at it. It was necklace. Actually there were two. Magnets shaped as hearts.

I stuffed them in my pocket and looked around. I saw Carl opening a car and climbing to get something. He gets it and falls back onto the ground with a yelp.

I run to to him and look at him. "You yelped like a girl" I said. He just smiles and runs to Lori and Shane.

I walk after him and found out he found a pack of weapons. Thats so cool.

I walked towards the R.V where Dale and Andrea were having a fight. I made a face and walked away.

"Veronica! Right we should be carrying our guns for our safety?" Andrea asks.

"Yea it's to protect us"

"see!"

I quickly walk to Glenn where there was buckets of water. I opened one and it's splashed everywhere.

I cupped my hands and got some water and drank from it. "Ah" I say. Glenn laughs and I smile. "That's good !" I say.

I walked towards Dale where Daryl is there. "No sign of Rick yet?"

"Nope." I hope they are both okay.

--4 hours later--

After waiting, Rick comes back. He looks around "where's Sophia?"

"she's not here" i say.

"I told her to come back. To keep the sun on her left shoulder." She went the wrong way! And it's getting dark! This is bad.

She's probably scared and hungry. What if she's- NO! Don't think that. Then again. No! Stop it negative mind!! Bad mind! Yes I'm talking to my mind. So, it's mine!

"Me and Daryl will look tomorrow." Say Rick as Carol starts crying.

I look at Carl and sigh. "She's out there alone. What if she doesn't make it?" Carl asks.

"She will she's strong." I walked into the RV where Carol was.

I laid a blanket near the bed and drift to sleep. Hoping we'll find her. Alive not one of those monsters.

-------

Hey Guys! It's XxxAndreaSxxX! You guys might know me from Running From Zombies With One Direction and Persephone Dixon. Well I'm now helping Samu9302!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter it's short but I just wanted to tell you guys I'm now helping. Thanks for reading! BYEEE!!

XxxAndreaxxX