Chapter 18

"Veronica wake up" I was shaken on the shoulders. I popped up looking to my right seeing Glenn kneeling down with the door open. I look at my surroundings and see we are in a small town.

"Where are we?" I ask still looking at everything around me. Nobody responds so I hop out of the car and shut the door behind me, walking over to the back of the car. I pull out two bags and my crossbow along with my buck knife and quiver. The other day Daryl made me a couple bows cause im horrible at making them.

We decided to split up into groups, me and Daryl together, and rick and Glenn together. Daryl and I went into a 'Shop Right' and grabbed some food. We each had one bag, I grabbed 'girl stuff' and some food in one bag, while Daryl had a bunch of food in the other.

When we were done in there, we walks into a kohls that was just down the rode. I noticed that there weren't any walkers around here what was a bit weird, but its fine as long as we're safe.

Once in the store I filled my other bag with clothes for the other girls. Then I found another bag and filled it with stuff just for me since I have been sharing with beth. I'm a bit mad at her since she knew I liked Carl.

I walked over to another rack of clothes and grabbed some camo jeans with a white tank top and went to find Daryl. I told him I would be getting changed. I was walking to the changing rooms when a vest caught my eye. I walked over to it and realized it looked just like Daryl's. I smiled and picked it off the rack, continuing my way to the rooms. When I was finished I came out, picked my stuff off the ground, stuffing my dirty clothes in one of the bags and walked back over to Daryl.

"Nice jacket yer got there" Daryl said, turning me around and looking at the vest i found.

"I know right" I smiled at him and started to head out the store with Daryl on my trail. We made it back out onto the street to see....

---------

Cliffhanger! I haven't done one of those in a while so,I did!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

TELL YOUR FAMILY/FRIENDS/HOBOS OFF THE STREET! WHAT?

-Sami