■[16/20] Midnight Attacks and Flickers

Start from the beginning

The sound of paws thundering against the earth pounder closer towards them. "What's going on?" Cayden took the question from his mouth.

"It has begun," Ramada went swiftly towards the outskirt of the forest as others join her as they suddenly blasted by the massive glow of the fire. The smell of skin burning and rogues shrieking booms out into the night as a girl landed at the outskirt of the forest. Within seconds the entrance of the forest was set aflame.

A couple of leaps over the flame and Alec rushed from Anna and he was sent back into the dirt. As the rogues all burns rapidly.

"Who are you?" Alec growled as he lounge at the girl dress in a white cloak. Within seconds he was held mid-air he manages to look down to see that she had on the same tattoo as him and the fire within her eyes was dark.

"Orianna! Stop that's my brother," Anaya screamed out, within seconds she drops him to the ground. She turned to face his sister as the white cloak settles around her small frame.

"Anya!" Alec growled.

"Calm your fire Alec, She's here to help," Anya told him.

"I told you not to get an elite to involve Anya," Alexander gritted grabbing onto her arm.

"She didn't call, The Alpha did." She turned to them her red hair flowing into the air.

"I'm the Alpha and I didn't call anyone." Sean voice out as he got up with Annie helping him up. "I don't even know you," he muttered.

"I am not surprised, your barely Alpha at the moment look at this place." She stated disgustedly. " It's understandable when their grief but man up and protect your people. Love makes the world go around but it makes us weak," she stated out loud. Sean stiffens in place as Annie tries to calm him.

"If we didn't call you, who did." Alexander question.

"The True Alpha Shadow Wolf with Fire in the depth of her soul." She answered as she opens her hands like a ball of fire slowly transform into Presley's face. Alec rushed towards her and she shuts her hands letting it disappear.

"How is that possible?" Alexander asked.

"She's obviously stronger than you all wondering. Her mother wasn't just a Neptune blood Emerald Wolf. She was a dark Earth Witch." Orianna told them.

"Can I see her wolf," she asked.

"She's waiting on you Alaska," Ramada bowed her head slightly, Orianna turns towards her and followed her.

"Alaska?" Anya muttered question.

"Ramada calls everyone by their wolves name," Sean told them as they all hustle out the door.

"You mean she's a wolf too." Alexander blurted out. We all watch as Orianna slowly morphs into her Amber coloured wolf which seems to be on fire. Then suddenly a circle was forming around them and then there was a fire. Alec felt weak and then Oriana was before him grabbing him by the throat. Then she releases him and he collapsed to the ground.

"Something is blocking their communication," Orianna announced.

"Can you move it," Sean asked.

"It's not for me to move. Anna is not deaf something mental is blocking her from Presley. " She told them as she looks out into the darkness of the forest.

"Could it be a memory," Alec asked.

"Yes," she answered.

"I believe there's a night you all can't remember," she stated.

"I could help you all but since the main source isn't here I think I'll only be able to get you all as close as possible. But if she was the one who causes this it will be difficult to see anything." She told them.

"She wasn't the one," he answered.

"Okay, Get get in that circle and you get in that one." She pointed to Sean.

"Do you both have something that Presley treasures and have given to you." She asked. Sean reaches into his pocket to retrieve a bracelet.

"She gave me this on my fourteen birthday. When I thought no one remembered it was my birthday she shows up at my room to comfort an angry guy and gave it to me saying her mom wouldn't allow her to cross the forest to let her buy anything that a guy like me deserves." Sean announced shakily.

Ramada reaches for something in her hair and Alec recognized it was the hairband that Presley loves so much. "She gave me this on her birthday when I couldn't find anything to hold my hair in place. It was the first time she was bonding with me her beta." Ramada said as she hands Orianna the hairband.

Orianna turns to him and she just walks up to him and he pulled a small round ball with orange silk inside it.

"Is that the small ball of silk that she gave you when you both officially met." Anya blurted out.

"I thought you said you lost it." She wondered. "We all got our own secret chambers, Anya," Alexander pulled her away.

"Alright, here we go," Oriana announced as she places the items in a smaller circle that was in the centre of the three. Everyone watched as another circle with writing surrounded the things. Slowly they float into mid-air and Alec felt himself falling into darkness and heat.