Lovers

Tooru groaned as he slightly squirm around the hard hospital bed and slightly stretch his arms before making a big yawn, and blink twice. Was everything a dream or was it real? Tooru anxiously thought before snapping out and realising that it was all real. Shouyou, his beloved sunshine boy was in fact beside him.. sleeping soundly with a serene expression. Tooru smiled to himself, feeling very happy despite of yesterday's accident...
My everyday experiences is truly magical with you, Shouyou.. an accident that made me have this head injury yet I feel happy because I learned what you felt for me... When I was gradually losing my love to volleyball, you made me remember how fun and lovely it is... What could have happen if you weren't with me? I can't even imagine for you impacted my life this much as I did to yours. Tooru only hummed at his morning thoughts, as he gaze at the sunny morning.. birds chirping, light rays escaping through the window binds... A serene and quiet morning.

Tooru slightly flinched at the sound of the door opening only to calm down as he witness his concerned mother. He was truly glad to be alive for he couldn't just leave his family, friends as well as Shouyou. His mother was tearing up while finding her way to the nearest chair and settling on it.

"Morning you sleepy head, good thing you woke up... What a weird day you had..." His mother teased as she wipe her tears.

Tooru chuckled at his mother before wiping his mother tears gently with his thumb, and shushing her gently to calm her down.

"I'm sorry for worrying you." Tooru apologized with a serious look on his face.

"Its fine, never thought my reckless son will become a saviour of an old lady... I'm proud of that but try not to jump into danger, again." His mother sighed.

"So, who is this lucky boy?" His mother pointed at Shouyou, catching Tooru off guard and wildly blush.

"Hinata Shouyou, my boyfriend." Tooru bashfully introduced his sleeping lover.

"So you picked a cute one, you're truly my son." His mother giggled, approving the cute soft boy.

"I know right... Ma, I actually confessed to Iwa- chan about my feelings for him before." Tooru added while scratching his cheek.

"How was it?" His mother asked with a glint of curiousness on her eyes.

"I never felt so freeing, after years of hiding and falling for him... I would have never thought that it would have felt like this... Shouyou truly changed me." Tooru smiled to her as he spoke those words.

"You grow up too fast, I can't believe my boy is becoming a man already... I'm proud of you Tooru, be happy." His mother smiled before patting her son's fluffy inherited brown locks.

After a few minutes of casual talking, Tooru's mother prepared to leave for she had to buy food for the two boys... She kissed her son's cheek before waving goodbye and buy breakfast.

After his mother left, Tooru felt Shouyou woke up and slightly stretch as well before yawning.

"Good morning, Shouyou... Did you had a good sleep?" Tooru asked with a calm smile on his face. Shouyou nodded as a response.

"You missed my mother, she left before you woke up though.. she will be back with food." Tooru added.

"Wait what?! Your mother.. but... I wasn't able to introduce my self properly.. at least there will be food but I wasn't polite." Shouyou sulked.

Tooru squished Shouyou's face. "I introduced you to her, don't worry hehe." Tooru giggled. Shouyou immediately understood and blushed.

"Th- Thank you." Shouyou responded averting his eyes from his smiling radiant lover.

"So, where is sleeping beauty and his chibi?" A familiar voice was heard after the two was surprised from someone barging in.

It was Iwaizumi, Hanamaki and Matsukawa.

"Iwa- chan? Matsun? Maki? What the heck are you guys doing here this early?!" Tooru sounded slightly annoyed for they interrupted the romantic atmosphere.

"Welp, we thought we would pay you a visit to calm down the panicking first years... Wouldn't want to leave them distraught." Matsukawa interjected.

"Plus, don't you wanna see your buddies? And at least *ahem* introduce your lover over there." Hanamaki added before glancing to Shouyou who became redder.

"Hey, you guys are being noisy... Here milk bread." Iwaizumi stopped the two 3rd years before handing over a bag of milk bread to Oikawa, that he bought from his favorite bake shop.

"Thank you, Iwa- chan... I was getting a bit hungry... We'll enjoy this." Tooru thanked his best friend.

The third years chatted while Shouyou took some of the milk bread and eat it. He would sometimes speak due to the questions such as 'Why did you love this idiot?' or on questions like how they met and started dating... Well they hid how they suddenly kissed just because the rain was making that atmosphere for them...

If I were right, Iwaizumi- san is his first love... Good thing Iwaizumi- san is already taken and if he was single maybe I would be jealous of him.. maybe a bit... No worries though Tooru is mine already. Shouyou smiled at himself, before taking a big bite on the warm milk bread. The third years left after a while to give the two some space and to attend their personal agendas.