Moving On

Oikawa POV
Once I reached my home, I didn't pay any attention to my mother's nagging.. I went straight to bed and started to weep like a child, screams and gibberish words muffled by a pillow.. eyes slowly reddening resulted by wiping it using my calloused hands. It was truly a tragic night to remember, I turned off my phone to avoid him that night I couldn't just see his face for now. I needed time to finally forget this wrong love.

My mom soon knocked on my door, I tried my best to hide my crying with a fake smile but she saw through me...

"Hajime-kun got himself a lover didn't he?" My mother gently asked as she pat my back.

"Did you know? That I like him?" I asked.

"Of course, I am your mother after all." She proudly replied.

"What should I do I don't think I can talk to him for now." I brokenly said.

"You need some time, I will tell your teachers you got sick and for Hajime I'll just tell him that you went on a date. Is that okay?" She suggested.

"Yah, that is totally cool. Thank you really." I said as I wrap my arms around her.

"You grow up so fast sometimes but you are still young, I'm sure you will meet someone who will love you back but for now give yourself time to recover.. heartbreaks are a terrible disaster to oneself after all." My mother add before hugging me back.

That night, I couldn't have been able to withstood it if she wasn't there on my side.. I was truly lucky to have her... Maybe, she is right soon I will have someone maybe brighter than his smiles maybe someone as might as the sun.

While at Hanamaki's House
Hanamaki's parents were on a business trip so Maki and Matsun get to spend their evening together.

"Hey Issei do you think Captain will be okay?"  Maki asked while embraced on the back by his lover Matsukawa Issei.

"I'm sure he'll be maybe it will take some time but our Captain is stronger than anyone he is one of the strongest people that I met." Matsukawa reassured before kissing Maki on his forehead.

"Geez, sometimes I don't know who is sweeter you or my cream puffs?" Maki asked before taking a bite on his sweets.

"Well, why not taste both then." Matsukawa seductively adds.

...

They spent a long night together.