At His House (Major Edits)

At Oikawa's House
It seems that both his parents weren't there because of some business trips. His house looked modern, compared to our traditional Japanese house this looks pretty comfy as well.

He gave me some clothes, the t-shirt is big, he got some new under garments for me, sadly the shorts don't fit. So I had to only wear his t-shirt and a boxer. I went to shower first then he placed my clothes at his laundry to wash it after he takes a bath.

After taking a shower, the scent of curry filled the kitchen, he was cooking while I took a bath. Well, we both ate curry its really good too, who would've guess that the Grand King is a good cook. After we ate dinner, I convinced him that I will wash the dishes so that he can take a bath.

After finishing the dishes, he also just finished to take a bath and then my eyes feasted on a wonderful sight of him half naked, he was only wearing his boxers. So his muscles is bare at sight that made me fully blush. That strong chest and large hands that cupped my face.

The memories of the rainy afternoon haunted me back, making me unable to look at him at the eye and blush. Well, he went to take a closer look at me, I guess he remembered that afternoon as well, so he withdrew and a blush covered his face to his ears.

Silence filled the room. Then he led me to his bedroom and he grabbed a futon, and layed it on the ground. He said that he would sleep on it and he didn't let me argue.

We were still deadly silent and when I turned my face to him, he also turned to me. Our faces became flushed once more, and just like before it was like a surge of electricity went through our bodies, a warm feeling filled our stomachs.

We shared a deep kiss...

(Forgotten/added Part- huhu sorry
(๑•﹏•)

After they've kissed, they looked at each other' s eyes, head clouded by desire, confusion and regrets. They knew that was wrong, they weren't lovers nor friends. They thought maybe they were using each other for comfort, for the longing they seek that will never come true... They hide their true feelings, their pain to others yet when they stare at each other it becomes all bare and they no longer hide their inner desires.

They didn't stop at just kissing, they shared another long one before they both gasp for air.

"Shouyou, will you accept me? I can no longer hold back." Oikawa groan at Hinata's hear while touching the younger boy's hands.

Hinata clouded by pleasure from the sweet alluring taste from the older boy's mouth could no longer refuse nor think straight, he simply kissed the boy back.

"Give me more, Oikawa- san." Hinata replied, cheeks blushing that made the older boy turned on.

Oikawa kissed Hinata once more, before removing the loose t-shirt that Hinata wore and then he toppled over him.

He kissed Hinata once more placing one of his hands at the boy's slender waist and ruffling those orange locks with the other one.

From Hinata's lips he made his way to the boy's soft neck and suckle on it that earned some soft moans. He kissed Hinata's collarbone before latching his lips on one of Hinata's nipples.

He sucked and licked it gently with his soft tongue, only to be stopped by Hinata...

"That spot feels weird." The boy stuttered.

"Then that means it feels good." The older boy replied before kissing Hinata's blushed cheeks that brings some comfort to the two of them.

Oikawa slightly withdraws to remove Hinata's boxers. Hinata's hands found its way to the Oikawa's boxer as well before removing it. Revealing their fully hard members, that was looking for attention.

Oikawa made the first move, he kissed the tip of Hinata's member and softly licks it before sucking it... As he bobs his head on the younger boy's member he could hear some loud and lewd moans, that made him to do it more making Hinata climax.

"Oikawa- san, give me more please.. hurry..." Hinata pleaded his mouth slightly drooling from the immense pleasure from Oikawa's blow job.

Oikawa used Hinata's cum as lube for probing Hinata's ass. Hinata moans at Oikawa's long, slender and calloused fingers it was already enough to make him be on cloud nine but he didn't expect that something better was about to come.

Oikawa didn't had any condom but he knew that the two of them could no longer wait so he did it raw. He thrust into Hinata, that made the smaller boy arch his back from both pain and pleasure... The sensation from the fingers, was nothing compared to the fully hard and long member inside him.

After a few seconds, Hinata got used to it being inside him so he softly asked.

"Senpai, please move inside me."

Oikawa replied with a hard thrust within him and he wildly ram into Hinata, that made the younger boy cry because of the immense pleasure he is feeling that he had never felt before...

After some while, the older boy climaxed in Hinata, giving the younger boy a strong thrust before falling over him.

He then scooted over, and lay down with Hinata, they were both gasping, bodies tired yet hearts satisfied... They both didn't know what came over them but since it felt good it was okay...
.
.
.
It is right, isn't it? A relationship by physical means yet held no meaning, they were not friends nor lovers, but no strangers... What they have is simply a play date.

***
Author's note:
I forgot to add this part before, I'm really sorry TwT....